Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Help- Strange Players behavior

Dreamer
    Well, you understand little about the game if you can't beat random team near your quality with consistency.

Every option in the game makes a small difference, but they are not really critical deciding factor until that one day happen. Say if your captain bonus increase your chance of a shot made by 2%, it is only 1 in 50 games that it works. And that one additional shot isn't a deciding factor if you are already winning.

You could have done everything that increase your chance to win, but your chance could never reach 100%. Someday, the randomness will screw you up no matter what.

But, given when you have done everything in your ability to increase your chance to win, I can say you can win or draw 90% of the time against opponents with similar quality team. In fact, many experienced players have done exactly that especially f2p players who managed to reach the higher levels.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    You are experiencing some hidden factors again that influence the game. Read my story:

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-like-mad.html

You are not alone. Hate this thing. Has nothing to do with managing.

At least your players don't spit on the other teams players and get a red card during an official match

Pro
    Happened to me on several occasions already :P

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    At least your players don't spit on the other teams players and get a red card during an official match
    I had that happen to me during the first league match of the season. I was celebrating like a fat man in a candy shop, as I just unlocked an achievement!

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Forgot to say one thing that if a player only play in competitive match but seldom participate in training or friendly match, his form will deteriorate.
    If you have entire team doing that they will eventually exhaust mid season and once this happen it is very difficult to recover.

Training and match have opposite effects:
    Training increases player performance but reduce training efficiency.
    Playing in competitive match decreases player performance but increase training efficiency.

Playing 2 competitive matchs a day is unsustainable by one team due to the lack of condition... unless you spend green packs every day so that your players can train in the facilities.
    Some managers make two teams of 11 on shift to prevent this but it is expansive to maintain.

It isn't a concern if you have no CL or cup games to play though.
    I beg to differ. im still in all 3 competitions so have 2 games a day. as long as there is a sufficient gap between games I always start my strongest 11 in all games. I find constant rotation has a severe adverse reaction on team morale.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    I beg to differ. im still in all 3 competitions so have 2 games a day. as long as there is a sufficient gap between games I always start my strongest 11 in all games. I find constant rotation has a severe adverse reaction on team morale.
    It can work if your average quality greatly overwhelm your opponent's as the players will lose less condition for such matchups. It is therefore possible to play two matchs and still have condition for training. But you need to lead like two stars for that to work properly which is in most cases unpractical without buying tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Well, you understand little about the game if you can't beat random team near your quality with consistency.

Every option in the game makes a small difference, but they are not really critical deciding factor until that one day happen. Say if your captain bonus increase your chance of a shot made by 2%, it is only 1 in 50 games that it works. And that one additional shot isn't a deciding factor if you are already winning.

You could have done everything that increase your chance to win, but your chance could never reach 100%. Someday, the randomness will screw you up no matter what.

But, given when you have done everything in your ability to increase your chance to win, I can say you can win or draw 90% of the time against opponents with similar quality team. In fact, many experienced players have done exactly that especially f2p players who managed to reach the higher levels.
    Forgot to say one thing that if a player only play in competitive match but seldom participate in training or friendly match, his form will deteriorate.
    If you have entire team doing that they will eventually exhaust mid season and once this happen it is very difficult to recover.

Training and match have opposite effects:
    Training increases player performance but reduce training efficiency.
    Playing in competitive match decreases player performance but increase training efficiency.
    dude, you must be the programmer that initially created this game because you know absolutely EVERYTHING about this game!!! I would have to say, just on your posts in this thread alone, that you have given out more information on stuff that has never been confirmed before...than anyone in 3 years. Even Julyfourth has never had the audacity to post the "info" that you have posted and represented as "fact".

I would love to know how you came across all this important info??? How can you possibly know things that others that have been on here for 3 years still dont know?

The player always have a pattern in perform. If he get score between 5 or less. No matter you do, its helpless. Do nothing and wait till its become better... or sell him. You can't change "destiny" thats norde's make

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12