Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Joshiko

Thread: Ironic?

Rookie

Ironic?

My best performances by far are in games I don't even bother to watch and manage. Even when I lose a player through an injury or red card.

I get to watch about 20-25% of my games and I reckon I have seen 95% of the goals I have conceded. I don't just watch games versus the best teams either.

it seems to me that your players hate you

they want a new manager soon
    FC Sanguis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joshyt View Post
    My best performances by far are in games I don't even bother to watch and manage. Even when I lose a player through an injury or red card.

I get to watch about 20-25% of my games and I reckon I have seen 95% of the goals I have conceded. I don't just watch games versus the best teams either.
    It happens to me too. I watch almost every game and I usually win by difference of 1 or 2 goals and always concede at least a goal even though my GK and defenders are scouts playing against 3* strikers. But when I'm not watching they easily beat opponents by 4-0.

I mean wtf is wrong with this game

Yeah, same here, lately, it's really odd, I only won one of my last 8 league games, even though I watched all of them, players in good condition and having the best team on paper. I failed to be online for most of the beginning of the season, had 7 out of 7 wins, I have no idea what the hell is going on, probably just de devs implementing some new gimmick to make you think your team sucks so that you buy tokens. I am starting to lose all my hope and respect in Nordeus.

Yes haha, i have sometimes wondered when supporting a friends match If i am helping them or making things worse. When i arrive its 0-0 and the opposition scores a minute later...

Honestly though guys i do think Nordeus can't be that bad it would make no sense...

You must remember we on the forum represent maybe 1% of the total players in this game? I don't know how many are active out of the 5m who signed up but its likely to be maybe 500k or more? So think about it *anything is possible* and all kinds of strange patterns will occur. One persons experiences is never a good representation of the game as a whole.

No matter what we do as managers there is always a random luck factor involved.