Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

Can some one please offer some advice, my team is rated 36 and won 9 from 10 games, just played a team rated 26 with a poor goal keeper and one defender on the left. and I drew 0-0...Please tell me why do I bother buying higher rated players when the lower rated players seem to play a hell of a lot better ????

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, here is my advice. Those games are what people calling a troll game. There is nothing you can do about it. It's coming from the roll dice of the program. Imagine that you get (in the dice) 1 and your opponent 6. This is happening to me from 1 to 3 games every season.
    If this happening continually, then something else is wrong.
    Your good team will go for some titles while the other team just had a lucky win against a good opponent.
    So, forget it, move on, and pray that this kind of games will not affect you for a league or cup title.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Flipper Hargrave View Post
    Can some one please offer some advice, my team is rated 36 and won 9 from 10 games, just played a team rated 26 with a poor goal keeper and one defender on the left. and I drew 0-0...Please tell me why do I bother buying higher rated players when the lower rated players seem to play a hell of a lot better ????
    What I have noticed from my experience the past few seasons is that sometimes form is a much more important factor for the performance of the whole team.

As well, another observation I made is what kind of formation and tactics/orders u are using. I changed my strategy from a more containing way to a full hard attacking type of play and noticed that the form of some players have increased suddenly. Here is an example :

Need Help-performance-change.png

Here is the list of few players performance after the change of the strategy used for the last 2 days
    Note that Guajardo has played the 2 last games, the first for 90' and scored 4 goals and the second for 30' and 1 goal scored.
    Rauch(1G), Rangel(2G),Anom(1G) and Hoie(1G) played only the last game.

My conclusion about this is that the type of mentality combined with the orders used in every game can affect the form of your players.

Famous
    I understand you are unhappy with this. But just high quality does not guarantee winning matches. There are lot of other factors affecting match results, e.g. formation, morale, player form, size of audience, etc.

We may feel confusing when we cannot find reasons to explain losing. But the game will have no fun if all match results can simply be calculated with a formula.

Good luck.
    Staggy Stagg likes this.