Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Topsy Turvy Season

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Not really Zidanes training has slowed down as a whole, He may train better at the beginning of the next season briefly while he is 6*, I don't think its worth training a position on a player unless they are young. I trained 18 y.o. Ramirez 60 skill points and spent 50 of those points on the DR position and he can play across defence now, he is a fast trainer gaining 25/45/90 on hard training for a 6* player.
    My player is young, I'm 1 skill point away from 7* so i'm guessing 1 more skill points obtained he'll slow right down. I'm done with the 3 scouts, i'm talking about my normal player with SA. Would you think it's worth it to have a ST with Dribbling? Since he started as midfielder I want to see if he can play like Fabregas as a False 9 putting blue arrow on him in ST position. Another doubt is that 4-5-1 V is not exactly same as Barcelona and is quite stiff with short passing. To play tiki-taka the closest I can come up with is asymetric using short passing. I guess because this game engine calculates the spaces apart from each position and take that into account. But back to the main question, if I put 50 points towards the position my player will still slow down even though he remains a 6 star?

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    My player is young, I'm 1 skill point away from 7* so i'm guessing 1 more skill points obtained he'll slow right down. I'm done with the 3 scouts, i'm talking about my normal player with SA. Would you think it's worth it to have a ST with Dribbling? Since he started as midfielder I want to see if he can play like Fabregas as a False 9 putting blue arrow on him in ST position. Another doubt is that 4-5-1 V is not exactly same as Barcelona and is quite stiff with short passing. To play tiki-taka the closest I can come up with is asymetric using short passing. I guess because this game engine calculates the spaces apart from each position and take that into account. But back to the main question, if I put 50 points towards the position my player will still slow down even though he remains a 6 star?
    No he won't slow down but you have to train the 50 skill points again to give him the quality he would of had in the first place had you not spent the skill points on a new player position.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No he won't slow down but you have to train the 50 skill points again to give him the quality he would of had in the first place had you not spent the skill points on a new player position.
    that's what i thought, thats awesome, thanks bro. it takes like a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12