Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Reschedule games

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    So, should I select a time my opponent already has a game scheduled, the game engine automatically places the game time 15 minutes later than what I requested? I suppose that would make sense.
    no you cannot request time when your opponent is playing his match. that's why you can always figure out when your opponent match is, and then place request time at earliest possible time after his match

To reschedule a match is not fair because the opponent time is different from my time he rescheduled the game 4. 26Am african time he's from Brazil I'm from africa and i wanted to watch the game this is not fair why nordeus enable like this bad luck

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by abdifatah View Post
    To reschedule a match is not fair because the opponent time is different from my time he rescheduled the game 4. 26Am african time he's from Brazil I'm from africa and i wanted to watch the game this is not fair why nordeus enable like this bad luck
    You have the same option to do that to your opponent. Why is it not fair?
    Beside you can set fake nationality and location so your opponent can't pick exactly time to avoid you.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I am in Australia , eastern states time and nearly all my games , home and away , are between 3pm and 11pm witth the exception of Asso games which are between 11pm and 7am. I very rarely need to change a game time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12