Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help about : Money and Players

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    see if there are videos you can watch for money at the bottom of the game in fb. also, don't give bonus for a few games so you can turn positive. then once you turn positive, don't max the bonus. just give the minimum, especially if your opponent is beatable. it's surprising that you have money problem considering you only have the minimum number of players. if you still have stadium upgrades left, just leave it until you have a healthy balance sheet.
    Yes but today i am playing vs 2nd? So you suggest me no bonus? Besides I am getting today 6M from cup because I know I am already out. No videos avalible Thanks a lot bro,and I was wondering,what level are you?

Quote Originally Posted by gruber008 View Post
    Would like to buy free agents but CAN'T actually I am in minus. What do you think I am playing vs very strong guy which is depending on my final position,should i give 'em bonus for win? 7 days for 2 players. I think I will pay 25 tokens for 85 milion to bank Need to buy tokens,ehh
    Ofcourse give them bonus!!!!

Yes but today i am playing vs 2nd? So you suggest me no bonus? Besides I am getting today 6M from cup because I know I am already out. No videos avalible Thanks a lot bro,and I was wondering,what level are you?
    How much can you get? I tried watching once and they give me something I don't even notice the difference, I rather watch for green packs.

Your gonna have to stop using win bonuses or reduce the amount to use for win bonuses for the time being, I don't use win bonuses and I still win trophies all the time. $15m for 1 match for a win bonus is too much IMO.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Your gonna have to stop using win bonuses or reduce the amount to use for win bonuses for the time being, I don't use win bonuses and I still win trophies all the time. $15m for 1 match for a win bonus is too much IMO.
    *sigh*

With your squad winning is not good enough for bonus.

Rookie
    I watch every match,okay as you say,today no bonuses,I wish I win cause this is the most important match.. Ty all!

I would say get free players from transfer market and sell them and when youth players come sign them and sell them or you could get investment if you have enough tokens other than that you will have to sell one of your best players for a lot of money and replace with someone not so good until your finance is sorted.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    I already told you can't get even "free" players because i am in minus..

I already told you can't get even "free" players because i am in minus..
    What is your stadium capacity and current ticket prices? apparently stadium ticket prices generate more income than competition prizes at the higher levels.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I think 110000 and prices 21. I turned off bonus for wins,wish me luck for 16:30.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast