Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help about : Money and Players

Rookie

Exclamation Need help about : Money and Players

Okay,so I am currently level 18,won almost every season,but that isn't a thing I need now..
    Umm,I am having SO hard time this season,I have made pretty good accomplishment but problem is MONEY..
    First time in 18 seasons I am in minus, -30,4M . And giving my players 15M for win in League and 15M for win in CL.
    Other problem is PLAYERS. I currently have 11 + 3 players but one of my players is retiring after this season so I will have only 11 + 2 what is less than I must have by your rules. --- What will happen with my squad? Till when do I must get out of the debt? How to get out of the debt?
    Please help me,and thanks in advance!

Sounds like you have used bonuses too much? And bought players you can't really afford. I only use very minimal bonuses on finals and games against big opponents and people challenging for league etc.

Now im only lvl 5 so i cant say what its like at your level or if this is something the game will do to you if you don't buy tokens? Maybe you should have done something 2-3 seasons ago and seen this coming and planned ahead.

If you don't sell your players then Nordeus is going to do it for you starting with your best guys anyway, you probably know this.

Time to sell all and rebuild your team using cheap bad players. Looks like you will need to get used to losing a lot mate and stay in the same league for a few seasons. It would be better to put a really bad team out than to have no team at all as you will receive no more money from your fans or merchandise etc. Maybe sell all of this team and replace them with 30+ yr old guys who you can afford to pay?

I often wished there was relegation in this game as well as promotion as i think teams should move up and down because of situations like this. But teams moving down should only meet other relegated teams where possible rather than people moving up who would obviously have different standards of players and less game experience.

Your situation is like Glasgow Rangers

Honestly winning all the time can be boring it might actually be a fun challenge to see if you can turn this around and become a team that wins again! A bad chapter in a great history perhaps? It would be very interesting to do this would be cool if you kept us posted on the forum too we could all try help.

Good luck mate maybe other higher level guys than me can give you better advice.

Rookie
    "Time to sell all and rebuild your team using cheap bad players"? Well I already said I have well rated players all 5 star,going well all seasons but this is the hardest,cause of money problems. They can't sell any cause I have minimum number of players..

Rookie
    My Squad - Need help about : Money and Players-72368_4521714361993_408787824_n.jpg

Guys help please! What I have to do?

No offense bro but that's a bad squad. Not only you have almost no subs, your players are not versatile at all. Not only you can't tweak formations, you might forfeit a few games if you have injuries or suspension and you're competing in 3 competitions. How's your token counts? If you have invested in your stadium well 15 tokens might seem like alot but its a better way of signing that player and sell him for cash or let him replace one of your MC you need to sell. Bonus are no problems for me, I maximize every game but it should be covered with competition prize. If you are not rich in resources use bonus for away games, must wins, strong opponents only. You need to buy yourself few more players but now you have to sell so I suggest you sell and opt for older players. Please get yourself another GK.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    No offense bro but that's a bad squad. Not only you have almost no subs, your players are not versatile at all. Not only you can't tweak formations, you might forfeit a few games if you have injuries or suspension and you're competing in 3 competitions. How's your token counts? If you have invested in your stadium well 15 tokens might seem like alot but its a better way of signing that player and sell him for cash or let him replace one of your MC you need to sell. Bonus are no problems for me, I maximize every game but it should be covered with competition prize. If you are not rich in resources use bonus for away games, must wins, strong opponents only. You need to buy yourself few more players but now you have to sell so I suggest you sell and opt for older players. Please get yourself another GK.

Yes,I am trying,but I won 15/17 leagues with only 11 + 3 subs. How can I sell when I already have minimum amount of players,I try to buy but 1 player costs about 100milion,so when I buy a player I instantly need to sell one cause I have very little money,like before 3 days I had 1,5milion. Its just impossible.. Any more help how to get money?

Rookie

Yes,I am trying,but I won 15/17 leagues with only 11 + 3 subs. How can I sell when I already have minimum amount of players,I try to buy but 1 player costs about 100milion,so when I buy a player I instantly need to sell one cause I have very little money,like before 3 days I had 1,5milion. Its just impossible.. Any more help how to get money? And I am healing my players a lot,what is not actually a problem cause I have a lot of Medic,Morale and Condition kits.

Quote Originally Posted by gruber008 View Post
    Yes,I am trying,but I won 15/17 leagues with only 11 + 3 subs. How can I sell when I already have minimum amount of players,I try to buy but 1 player costs about 100milion,so when I buy a player I instantly need to sell one cause I have very little money,like before 3 days I had 1,5milion. Its just impossible.. Any more help how to get money? And I am healing my players a lot,what is not actually a problem cause I have a lot of Medic,Morale and Condition kits.
    when's your u21 be ready? sell them! or sign them and sell the others. Or grab a free agent and sell.

Rookie
    when's your u21 be ready? sell them! or sign them and sell the others. Or grab a free agent and sell.

Would like to buy free agents but CAN'T actually I am in minus. What do you think I am playing vs very strong guy which is depending on my final position,should i give 'em bonus for win? 7 days for 2 players. I think I will pay 25 tokens for 85 milion to bank Need to buy tokens,ehh

Apprentice
    see if there are videos you can watch for money at the bottom of the game in fb. also, don't give bonus for a few games so you can turn positive. then once you turn positive, don't max the bonus. just give the minimum, especially if your opponent is beatable. it's surprising that you have money problem considering you only have the minimum number of players. if you still have stadium upgrades left, just leave it until you have a healthy balance sheet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast