Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How do I prevent injuries

Dreamer
    I have a habit of NOT using red packs so my stock is in the hundreds (now 550+)

I think there is a value that dictates injury rate, it won't recover that easily so if you heal an injured player using reds there is a high chance to get injured again unless you use a lot of greens too to re-train him back to shape.

Cheapest way is just let him stay at the reserve but should have a good sub for him.
    If he is so important in your team, you have to blow up a lot of reds and greens, there is no other choice.

It is not only your own problem. The ability to field key players in important games is a key element in resource management.
    cookizzz and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    I support using less red packs, and save them for important matches.

But for long term injuries, we must also take into consideration that players' condition is low upon recovery. They may not be available for further 1 or 2 more days without using green packs. So I tend to heal them unless they are not really necessary for the team.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-07-2015 at 07:10 AM.

i'll wait until tomorrow and then blows a load of red packets
    Last edited by huyenham; 03-08-2015 at 09:48 AM.
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.

also, if they are fast trainers, you will miss a lot of skillpoints in that period and therefore have a weaker team. if its 10 days+ or so, then it is always 15 red packs, so here is actually a discount in using them instantaneous

few days, yes don't bother it's to expensive
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-06-2015 at 07:07 PM. Reason: bad keyboard

Dreamer
    There is a trick for healing minor injuries but you gotta hold some greens to boost the condition if he didn't had enough.

If it was a 3-day injury I spend 9 packs to heal for two days leaving 1, he will be fine and may play match on next day.

But if the injury is over 6 days and you need him tomorrow, yeah you need to spend 15.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    There is a trick for healing minor injuries but you gotta hold some greens to boost the condition if he didn't had enough.

If it was a 3-day injury I spend 9 packs to heal for two days leaving 1, he will be fine and may play match on next day.

But if the injury is over 6 days and you need him tomorrow, yeah you need to spend 15.
    Yes. For injuries 3 or less days, I will leave them 1 day injury after healing. For injuries more than 4 days, I will choose not healing them, or fully healing them. If I save 1 or 2 red packs for not healing the last day, his condition is bad upon recovery.

Another point to consider is the time of injury. If the player suffered injury near the end of system day, he will recover for 1 day soon. So I will tend to heal one less day. For the same reason, if possible, I arrange training or friendly matches closer to system day end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12