Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By fmldotcom
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By kullehh

Thread: For Nico69

For Nico69

This is taken from my brothers game. It's his opponent coming up in the CL. Perfect example of how to win, UPGRADE!!! LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For Nico69-beforeupgrade.jpg   For Nico69-upgrade.jpg   For Nico69-ouch.jpg   For Nico69-finally.jpg  
    kullehh likes this.

Your brothers opponent is obviously not doing the basics correctly and with that team you should be winning games by 4 or 5 goals against such opponents, dv8r came up a against a scout buyer in his champions league group this season and they failed to even qualify.

Even if you buy scouts, power train, etc... you still need to look after your players and manage your team well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Your brothers opponent is obviously not doing the basics correctly and with that team you should be winning games by 4 or 5 goals against such opponents, dv8r came up a against a scout buyer in his champions league group this season and they failed to even qualify.

Even if you buy scouts, power train, etc... you still need to look after your players and manage your team well.
    Did you look at Nico69's thread? He has a weaker team than the one above and got eliminated by similar team. He's doing very well in the league scored 60 GA 0. I'm just showing him examples of how tactics does really matter and not just buying scouts to win.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Something is wierd there, like July said: Your brothers opponent is obviously not doing the basics correctly
    kullehh likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Did you look at Nico69's thread? He has a weaker team than the one above and got eliminated by similar team. He's doing very well in the league scored 60 GA 0. I'm just showing him examples of how tactics does really matter and not just buying scouts to win.
    Tactics does play a key part in Top Eleven, some formations and tactics are said to counter others and teams 15-20 quality less than you can get a draw or a win against you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It is weird because he's 15-1-0 in the league scored 65, GA 5.....and his league is not abandoned or else he wouldn't need to buy scouts like that. Manchester City syndrome? Can't perform in CL?

I didn't mean to start a fight against TE11 software.

I just think that is quite strange to be eliminated by a very very weaker team after having following the basic regarding tactics.
    Of course I know that everything can happen but I had the sensation that the final result was written before starting

That's all, let's go forward to season 3

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    This is taken from my brothers game. It's his opponent coming up in the CL. Perfect example of how to win, UPGRADE!!! LOL.
    to noob manager , i eliminated one of these players in cup , his quality was 50 and mine 32
    Volf likes this.
    (*_*)