Thread: vietnam managers

vietnam managers

i'm on level 27 and i don't understand how the vietnam team are so stronger,it would cost a lot of money for us to have player so young an so stronger
    vietnam managers-equipe.jpg

Heavy farming and/or they have very cheap tokens.
    Ex top eleven player

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think the Tokens are cheaper in some places than others (maybe due to taxes??) so yeah probably cheaper Tokens.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi,I'm at level 22 and I see similar situations for Chinese,Japanese and Thailandese managers,even if not having so many stars (maximum 7 or 8 stars players referred to level 22 evaluation).

When you have 2 or 3 of these teams in your league:

1) try to be regular vs other teams that are supposed to be more affordable,while the top teams are fighting among each other, not
    to be so far from them

2) don't give up trying to face those team in the best way you can; you might be surprised if your team has a good organization and efficient play (beyond the opponent you're facing and consequent result),since strong teams are sometimes left alone by their managers.

If they're actually too strong for you,maintain the first position usefull to be promoted.

Same thing happening on my server. Out of the 10 strongest teams at the top of the server, 7 or 8 are all Vietnamese and one is Chinese. Their squads consist entirely of 7 or 8 star young players with at least 2 positions and a special ability. UNBEATABLE

Rookie
    Might have to check this out when I go to Thailand on Holiday