Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Coraggioso
  • 1 Post By BridgeGoth

Thread: Wondering how you guys....

Wondering how you guys....

Hello,

Im new to this game, play alot of soccer simulation games before.

But now im wondering how you guys started? Because its looks very expensive. Or is there a good way to play this game without paying alot of irl cash? Or make it less.

This game looks clean and beautifull. But dont want to give hundreds of euro out on this game.

I was wondering how you guys did this?

Gave out alot of money?
    Just a few pennys?

Thanks for replying!

~Coraggioso

Dreamer
    I have paid zero for this game,

It's all about farming and optimizing your resources.

My video tutorials will be up by the end of the week and that question will be answered in detail

U can play competitively with the daily free tokens. 28T or 35T in total. Really, farming & buying tokens are a choice and jst gives u the option of being less careful about hw u spend yr tokens.

Feel yr way around the transfer market and around yr squad first. Don't bother abt any stadium upgrade at the moment.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes you really don't need to buy Tokens, especially in the first few seasons, just play around with the game and learn about it, most people in your Leagues will be learning too. Having Tokens gives an advantage in bidding, so you must be careful when buying players if you don't want to buy Tokens. I rec' not trying to acquire a bunch of guys the first few days of the Season, that is the fastest way to deplete Tokens as so many people are competing for the players on the TL. I tend to buy after the first week of the Season (unless I am on the first hour of the new Season, sometimes you can get a player for a T if his auction is short), and in the last week I look for Free Agents to pick up and sell the first part of the next Season. I also buy during the time many people are asleep on my server, log in at odd hours to find when there is less people on.

There is a Top Eleven Official Wiki for basics about the game, as well as http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html to help you learn more, read a few of those if you can. And as BridgeGoth said he's working on some video tutorials to help too.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-04-2015 at 05:05 AM. Reason: speeling
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok thanks for the answers and tips!

What do you guys mean with farming?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Completing offers, watching videos, clicking ads, etc.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Dreamer
    Before I play this game I watch my bro played...

And when I played it from start I won 7 leagues on my first 8 seasons, the one I didn't won was a first-runnerup, and have been in CL and cup final 3 times each.

All done with $0 paid and no farming. I did that with just the tokens from login bonus.

If you know how, you can destroy newbies so easily and even token buyers may have no idea how they lost.