Thread: Barcelona

Barcelona

Is there any chance for Barca to be bring back in the store?I ve seen all other offcial stuff..and instead of Milan which is not so great...just bARCA would bring Top 11 a lot of money if its brought back...I just ask that is there any chance...Or to be brought on a aniversary..or just in a day...Like a limited sale...it would be great...Thanks to anyone will post on this thread...I know that the contract expired...But i ask if can be brought in a special day or permanent...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Or to be brought on a aniversary..or just in a day...Like a limited sale...it would be great...Thanks to anyone will post on this thread...I know that the contract expired...But i ask if can be brought in a special day or permanent...
    This can't be possible for the moment. As long Top11 don't have a contract with Barcelona they can't sell anymore their image.

Will be nice to see Barca back in store because many players want it but no idea if it will be possible or not.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook