Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Help ....

Unhappy Help ....

helpppppppp.. every season it will happen to me .. when season starts .. i need to buy 11 player in one day . it lose 1000M of my bank .. now my bank is (-)1000M .. and the problem is Crisis Bailout . it will kick my players .. but when i sell my low players ( 1 star to 4 ) .no one won't buy it and maybe i lose 14 player i have 24 player .. some1 have a way ? but if i change my tactic, if i buy 1 player every day or week . and if no one won't buy my players. i will lose all games .one (5) star and 10 player (1 - 4 ) star ?? it's low average of team..... i had 86 tokens today . now i have 5 because i lost 81 tokens on 11 player

suggest me a way
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help ....-sgzds.jpg   Help ....-saf.jpg   Help ....-cdcsd.jpg   Help ....-dd.jpg  

sounds like you lost some biddinng wars. my advice is to stay out of those.

i won War of bidding . but i lost 69 tokens on 4 player . and 12 on 7 player

Addicted
    Why are you buying 11 new players on day 1. By now you should know that it is very expensive token wise to buy on day 1. Be patient and run with the team you have for a few days and buy when the transfer market has quieten down. Must admit though the negative balance is very impressive lol. Your only real hope is to buy tokens (as Nordeus want) and go to the bank or takeover another team. Good luck.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Yeah, in my opinion you lost all you biddings. This game is a lot about Token management
    cookizzz likes this.

token and bidding isn't problem cause of letting me to buy 11 (100M) player on 1 day is .1 - no one won't buy my player .. 2 - my other players are so low

but my server is so low .. transferring players are so down. should i change my team and down 6 levels ?

LOL.... I guess that you want good team in Q. terms... but I think, and is a personal opinion that a player that is good, can play in a very good level been 4* for example... so I don't really understand why you try to sell all these persons to other teams when probably some can play better than a 5* that you can buy.... ...well my experience tell me that a team just need 2-3 key players to do a excellent season...

Addicted
    Khris, I agee. I have run with teams that have been promoted and only had to buy a few new players to compete and win leagues. I have never needed to buy a whole new team, I just suppliment players to add value to my team. I have players who have played nearly 250 games and are not of the level expected but they still perform. Have faith in your team, manage it properly and you will protect your tokens and money. I know people want to win everything every season but at higher levels this can become expensive token wise.
    Gert Funck and khris like this.

Famous
    You must control your business. This is part of the game.
    khris, Gert Funck and Staggy Stagg like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast