Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Aaron Bateman

Thread: You Idiots

You Idiots

You tell that 7best team's get to the next level, but I've came 8th two times now. First at 2level I be came 8th, but mysticly you idiots put me 3rd level. In 3rd I became 8th again and you idiots put me to 4level. How stupid you have to be, to tell people these lies? Go a please and shot you self to head to make my day.

Rookie
    I am sorry for you my friend. It looks like Nordeus really want to promote you to fill up their need $$$$

If I were them, I would bump you up 2 more levels just for posting such angry thread over what could very well be a mistake. Did you contact support after it happened the FIRST time?

You Idiots

How on earth did he manage to only finish 8th on such low levels ??? Maybe Nordeus felt sorry for him.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 16
    11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Antti Uotila View Post
    You tell that 7best team's get to the next level, but I've came 8th two times now. First at 2level I be came 8th, but mysticly you idiots put me 3rd level. In 3rd I became 8th again and you idiots put me to 4level. How stupid you have to be, to tell people these lies? Go a please and shot you self to head to make my day.
    stop coming in 8th. try 14th for a change. I cant really give a simpler answer.

Because probably you are in a new server. So Top Server is in lower level.