Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Олег Ллл

Thread: after server down

Famous

Angry after server down

The server holds both my teams probably just crashed, restarted since daily cycle, and simulated up to now (activities of about 7 hours).

I heard this before. And this may be unavoidable. But I feel bad especially because I stayed in front of the computer to wait for attending a match in last hour.

My L12 team originally have 2 big home wins earlier. In league 3:0 against a team which have some chances to challenge, and in Cup 2:0 against a one level higher and similar quality team. Now it become 3:4 and 2:1 respectively. That is a loss and a away goal. I actually can change the whole 11 players in line up for the 2nd match. But now my players' condition is as low as 51%. They are even not fit enough for tomorrow's matches. Furthermore, 1 key MC will suspense.

My L20 team is probably lucky. It just draws with the team with 5 points higher in average quality while I could not attend. But who knows if I actually can win? This team was the champion in my league last season and I also faced it in CL playoff. But I won once and drew once with them last season.

It is even worse that the today matches of both my teams have just completed. There is no fun ahead but I have to perform various maintenance work again and settle for morale and condition problems.

Probably those managers who spent time involving in over 20 rounds in auctions are feeling even worse.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-11-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Famous
    Without using green pack, my L12 team cannot arrange 11 99% fitness for the first match tomorrow. But they have already taken away 2 green packs and 1 blue packs from my team.

Totally agree, anywhere breakage is not posted, nor apologized, gave no compensation...Need to think about their behavior, gentlemen.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    But this system crash help me to make a decision for player management. I used to have a headache in determine which one of the 3 strikers to be sell. Now I have already sold the one who is not fit for first match tomorrow, and I have had a fit replacement player on hand.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Олег Ллл View Post
    Totally agree, anywhere breakage is not posted, nor apologized, gave no compensation...Need to think about their behavior, gentlemen.
    They may not know who have advantage or disadvantage in matches or who have wasted time because of the system crash. But I think they give a token as a very small compensation for all users in related server will be good.