Thread: training points

training points

has any other players training point been disappearing, i have not assigned them, if i dont want to be promoted in a season i save them til the end. but this season all the training points are just disappearing?

Training points are auto-added in the new version of Top Eleven. I am not sure if, in the case that a player is learning a new role or Special Abitity... the points are added automatically in these places sespite you can not see maybe the new role/SA that you are training in the mobile version....

oh ok!! i use to have it on my mobile but removed it!! i use facebook alot!! maybe thats the solution!! i will keep an eye out!! and thanks for your quick response

Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Page View Post
    oh ok!! i use to have it on my mobile but removed it!! i use facebook alot!! maybe thats the solution!! i will keep an eye out!! and thanks for your quick response
    Yes that, or reinstall the version before 2015 update. I am running that fine, without autoassigned skillpoint

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think you could try reinstalling the new version, and signing out of it before you uninstall it again.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]