Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: tickets

so u guys mean 52$ for lvl 26?

Rookie
    In the other thread I've tried to explain you that you have to find out the right prices yourself. Empty arena? Lower the prices, $70 is obviously too high. No one can tell you exact price except Nordeus employees. At least I've pointed out at your $14 tickets prices.

ok .. raised it .. but about cash .. should i buy free agents ?? then sell them ? its good way ?

If FAs are available to you and cash is important then go get them. (On my server there is 1 guy in particular that I don't compete with on FAs - I just avoid his times. )

Hadn't seen many good ones for days then they appeared yesterday. My latest was a nice little 1T earner.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    If FAs are available to you and cash is important then go get them. (On my server there is 1 guy in particular that I don't compete with on FAs - I just avoid his times. )

Hadn't seen many good ones for days then they appeared yesterday. My latest was a nice little 1T earner.

when you are in negatif, no way to have a FA
    at level 26 a FA may cost you 24M fee. and 24*3 season contract---> dead if you can't sell him quickly. In my sever only Q3,4 or Q89 end could be sell. i don;t think FA is a good choice for him
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Yeah, sorry to the OP - I forgot it wa a negative balance situation

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Start at a third of possible highest price and raise or lower from there until you find the price which gets full attendance.

I think raising 2$ a season is a reasonable guide after you find your price point. I hadn't been doing that and my prices are too low, so I have been raising them by a dollar during the season too. I think at my level (24) the tix should be like 50$ and mine are 30$ but I don't want to alienate my fans by a huge increase, like OP saw, too much and you get nobody.

If you fail to promote you might have to lower it, I do think team performance affects how much your fans are willing to pay.

Once you have positive cash you could consider Free Agents, but in the upper levels there are few young FA's, you have to be constantly checking the TL. And of course don't buy old FA's, they are no good for resell. I try to only buy FA's that I am willing to keep and use on my team for awhile, because if they are far from their next star they are unlikely to sell on my server.

It is very hard to make enough $ past level 20, especially since you still need to build on your stadium. Competition prizes and sponsorship won't cover wages, you lose money every day.You have an uphill battle for sure, I would consider taking over a lower level team if you cannot turn your finances around.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Start at a third of possible highest price and raise or lower from there until you find the price which gets full attendance.

I think raising 2$ a season is a reasonable guide after you find your price point. I hadn't been doing that and my prices are too low, so I have been raising them by a dollar during the season too. I think at my level (24) the tix should be like 50$ and mine are 30$ but I don't want to alienate my fans by a huge increase, like OP saw, too much and you get nobody.

If you fail to promote you might have to lower it, I do think team performance affects how much your fans are willing to pay.

Once you have positive cash you could consider Free Agents, but in the upper levels there are few young FA's, you have to be constantly checking the TL. And of course don't buy old FA's, they are no good for resell. I try to only buy FA's that I am willing to keep and use on my team for awhile, because if they are far from their next star they are unlikely to sell on my server.

It is very hard to make enough $ past level 20, especially since you still need to build on your stadium. Competition prizes and sponsorship won't cover wages, you lose money every day.You have an uphill battle for sure, I would consider taking over a lower level team if you cannot turn your finances around.
    The only reason you can't raise ticket price is that you have low number of fans. It's typical if you have low number of titles.

So my suggestion is tank the league and pour every resource into the cup. Getting deep into the cup games is the only way to get large amounts of fans without leveling up.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    The only reason you can't raise ticket price is that you have low number of fans. It's typical if you have low number of titles.

So my suggestion is tank the league and pour every resource into the cup. Getting deep into the cup games is the only way to get large amounts of fans without leveling up.
    Best advice yet for this problem, Cup is really the only way to earn $ and fans.
    Amane Ito thanks for the voice of experience, I totally never think of Cup because I never get past first tie!!

Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I am at level 16, just completed my facility couple days ago. Currently, I have 2.52M fans. For today, I had two matches (league and cup), I also played two friendly matches. I earned 31M for those matches.

Here is how I set the number for tickets as I always have full house. I also always try to keep a gap of 4-5 between each one of them. Like 48 for league, 52 for CL, 56 for Cup. Of course, I will play with it again by mid season since I will get more fans per win from the league, and still get hundreds fans or so from CL and Cup if I lost...amazing, I will get thousands or so if I get a win from these two tournaments.
    Last edited by Barca FC; 03-20-2015 at 02:12 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12