Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: selling player

selling player

this thread is to sell players through direct negotiations. those who have a player they want to sell through negotiations may sell him him here. to post you must:
    post a picture about the player, including health, statistics, etc.
    include information about your club including your level,club name, etc.
    include a way to view your club to make an offer.
    Hope the page helps you

selling player-untitled.jpg
    Manager Level: 4
    Club Name: Kumait FC
    selling player-untitled.jpgselling player-untitled.jpg
    i dont know how to access other clubs, if somebody knows pls tell me

Dreamer
    Although negotiation is available at level 4, no one will buy your 3* player because the level 2 managers who see him as 5* don't have a negotiation list. If he is a 5*, it may work.

Also, the highest quality players are listed, to the point that if your player isn't 1sp short of the next star (with stat that adding 1sp will gain him a star), then he probably won't be listed in negotiation.

Another problem is that very, very few people actually buy players age above 27 through negotiation.

For a player like this you should try selling him in auction again and again and hope someone pick him up eventually. Aging players are more powerful by default but expansive to use, therefore very few managers want them unless they have no alternative option and in need a reliable player for that position badly.

Guys, you have to post your server number. You can't trade for players if you aren't on same server. For example mine servers are 4 and 212. I can't buy player from server 57 or any other server.
    Steppenwolf and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Ex top eleven player

how do i know which is my server number

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed4 View Post
    how do i know which is my server number
    Check this thread

But here is how you do it:

Step 1: Keep your free youth in your team.
    Step 2: Train and assign skill points until he is exactly 1sp from the next star.
    Step 3: Train him a special ability.

selling player-youthforprofit.jpg

Step 4: Wait for the offer you couldn't resist.
    If he gains skill points, spend them on training new position so that his quality won't increase.

He looks perfect for someone else's level 20 team at peak 5star limit with special ability, and is younger than players on the scout list.

This selling strategy is only possible above level 6, where you can sell 3* players this way.

does someone have a player which is close to being a 6 star for a 4 level player, his quality should be 39 and age highest 22 years and my server is 1935. pls include ur team and manager name

Dreamer
    In the transfer menu, click on the "Negotiation" tab and there you go.

Before making an offer, check the manager level of the team. For a quick and successful transfer, that manager should be at least 1 level higher than you. The greater the level difference the better chance to succeed.

Also, for younger players most people don't take 0 token offers, so you should try to make an offer of at least 1 token, that will cost somewhere around 9 tokens for you depend on the player's market value.

If you don't want to spend so many tokens, you may make 0 token offer to older players if their team are many levels above you.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed4 View Post
    does someone have a player which is close to being a 6 star for a 4 level player, his quality should be 39 and age highest 22 years and my server is 1935. pls include ur team and manager name
    Sorry for breaking. I'm not an expert but wonder if you have made a mistake about checking server number. As I understand, server no. should be xxx for h88-150-217-xxx:1935

Any expert please correct me if I am wrong.

I think it is not easy to find a counter party for player trading through forum as there are too many servers. Suggest you concentrating with normal method of negotiation menu and via your T11 friends.

Good luck.

Dreamer
    Another way instead of the negotiation list, is that you can find managers in the cup who is a few levels above you, check their league standings, then try to add those players in their league as your friend.

If you are 2 levels lower, you should be able to buy their 3* (which for you are 5*) relatively easily. It's not better than the negotiation list but you may obtain those players cheaper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast