Thread: target injuries

target injuries

Love how they injured my best 3 players in 2 days/2 games. Best GK, MC and ST.

Again, I sense T11 is about to have 5 more bot accounts if they continue with this crap.

Yes, I get that these 3 can get injured, but is it coincedence this happens in 2 days with a few games to go in a tight title race that I am winning?

I let the 2/3 days go for the MC/Gk respectively, but the ST was 6 days and I need him as he is my ST with FK and the high scorer in the league. instant heal. watch this space to see how long before his ACL Tear relapses in the next 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Love how they injured my best 3 players in 2 days/2 games. Best GK, MC and ST.

Again, I sense T11 is about to have 5 more bot accounts if they continue with this crap.

Yes, I get that these 3 can get injured, but is it coincedence this happens in 2 days with a few games to go in a tight title race that I am winning?

I let the 2/3 days go for the MC/Gk respectively, but the ST was 6 days and I need him as he is my ST with FK and the high scorer in the league. instant heal. watch this space to see how long before his ACL Tear relapses in the next 2 days.
    Welcome to my world

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -