Thread: injury and player power

injury and player power

i had 3 injuries in 1 game .. one of them was a striker. he was so best at scoring-playing . but when he got injury . for a week power of him were down. didnt score in 6 games . my question is : if a player get's injury . he will lose power and chance to scoring ? ..

Quote Originally Posted by Arya Nabaz View Post
    i had 3 injuries in 1 game .. one of them was a striker. he was so best at scoring-playing . but when he got injury . for a week power of him were down. didnt score in 6 games . my question is : if a player get's injury . he will lose power and chance to scoring ? ..
    in the real world, sure. but this is a game based on numbers and there are no feelings and the player cant be scared or losing confidence.

Radamel Falcao syndrom

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sometimes I 've noticed that an injury is coming with a drop of moral. I don't know if this is causing the injury or the injury did this.
    A significant drop of moral it's a sign that the player is coming in a de-form period so maybe that's why your ST doesn't score.
    A ST with rates of 7 who doesn't score, is out of form (while, a 7 is a descent rate for a MC or a GK).
    That's my personal experience and point of view
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

give him two blue suitcases for breakfast and he is back in a jif

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Dreamer
    Just bench him.

My record for healing players with red packs is a horrible one, the chance of them either losing form or injured again is too high. The result is so consistent I have concluded that it is coded this way, although the exact mechanism is unknown.

It's better bench an injured player and get a short-term replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Just bench him.

My record for healing players with red packs is a horrible one, the chance of them either losing form or injured again is too high. The result is so consistent I have concluded that it is coded this way, although the exact mechanism is unknown.

It's better bench an injured player and get a short-term replacement.
    sorry! but where is the evidence of this claim.

I often redpack my injuries to key players, and they perform precisely the same. But ok, If it makes you feel better benching go right ahead,