Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Fast/slow trainers

Fast/slow trainers

There's a lot of talk about players who are fast or slow trainers, and clearly faster trainers are more beneficial than slower ones; but I'm wondering how fast a players growth can be?

Here's a print screen of my team after everyone did a normal intensity stretching training session. Obviously  dos Santos Moura is the clubs fastest trainer, and S El Quabbani is the slowest, and it's no surprise with those two considering the 12 year age gap, but C de Oliveira Costa is the youngest and he's a fairly slow trainer.

I think I heard somewhere that the players quality also affects their training speed, but again I'm not too sure how it works.

What's the highest growth you've seen of a player, and how do you think this could be improved?

Cheers!

Fast/slow trainers-training-view.jpg

Edit:
    Side-note, ignore the horrible formation that I've currently set up; I've already won the league so I'm just playing the players with the least morale to boost it a bit
    Last edited by Fail G; 04-02-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Fail G View Post
    There's a lot of talk about players who are fast or slow trainers, and clearly faster trainers are more beneficial than slower ones; but I'm wondering how fast a players growth can be?

Here's a print screen of my team after everyone did a normal intensity stretching training session. Obviously  dos Santos Moura is the clubs fastest trainer, and S El Quabbani is the slowest, and it's no surprise with those two considering the 12 year age gap, but C de Oliveira Costa is the youngest and he's a fairly slow trainer.

I think I heard somewhere that the players quality also affects their training speed, but again I'm not too sure how it works.

What's the highest growth you've seen of a player, and how do you think this could be improved?

Cheers!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Training view.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	41638

Edit:
    Side-note, ignore the horrible formation that I've currently set up; I've already won the league so I'm just playing the players with the least morale to boost it a bit
    I haven't study how the fastest trainer can be. My current fastest trainer is 18 years old and gains +19.2 in average for normal sketching exercise. He should easily gain 100+ through high intensity practice match. Your  dos Santos Moura is just a slight above average trainer.

It's true that young players are generally faster in training but it is not difficult to find some 18 years old slow trainers. In low levels, you can easily notice them as their market price is significantly lower than other players at same age. There is no way to improve training efficiency of players. The efficiency will drop when a player move up to new star level. Fast trainers are not necessarily good players. They may quickly grow and poorly perform. Slow trainers can be good too.
    Fail G likes this.

Dreamer
    You can estimate their training speed based on their value.
    Players which are 4 star train faster than 5 star, which train faster than 6/7 star etc.
    I quit training for the most part when my guys reach 7 stars cause they won't gain a lot anymore.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Here is mine, from another team

Fast/slow trainers-4-2-2bars-stretch.jpg

and how do you think this could be improved?
    there is nothing you can do to improve it. Train gaining is a fix value. Although it has some up and downs, the avg is about the same and decreasing while your players getting more skill points and quality during the season.

They will perform better this Sunday
    because they will be one star lower

* the young ones
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-02-2015 at 07:36 PM.
    Fail G, cookizzz and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Here's the old stuff I paste everytime it comes up.

Training Log - Intensity = Hard

Baxter 15T Academy Player MV 37Q=7.3; 46Q=12.7; 47Q=13.5
    4* 47/96/140
    5* 36/75/116 - %age change from previous star = 78/78/83
    6* 29/58/89 - %age change from previous star = 79/77/76

Mackay 5* Market purchase MV 43Q=10.9; 46Q=12.9; 48Q=14.2
    5*45/71/115
    6* 28/60/88 - %age change from previous star = 69/80/77

Hutton 5* NordGen MV 45Q=10.2; 46Q=10.6; 47Q=11.4
    5* 38/79/117
    6* 28/59/87 - %age change from previous star = 74/75/74

McGrain 5* Market MV 44Q=10.6
    5* 35/76/120

Gemmill 5* NordGen MV 47Q=12.3
    6* 33/67/103

The above were not thought to all be 'fast trainers' - just part of a data collection excercise. If you can get numbers like Baxter (first on the list then you have a confirmed fast trainer.)

The rule of thumb remains highest value + Youngster = fast trainer

Care must be taken because sometimes players show infrequent big numbers but often thats because they use up more condition than the average so thats why I try to post averages.

Some things I found was training gains for 1 player from session to session can vary up or down by up to 25% on the average. (A lower number doesn't mean a slower trainer but a higher number is more likely to indicate 'fast'.)
    I also found the fall in training from star to star is around 20-25%. (I can't be more accurate because it would take far too many repititions on too many players - more than I was prepared to do. ) This also means that as a player drops a star in the following season his gains will increase by 33% - unless he hits the next age range.

Khris did a list of the high value numbers for each 'near next star' Q. Its a useful benchmark but close-to that high value is also good.

EDIT: I probably should add I'd estimate its around level 17 or so that the Market Value cap is reached and further estimate that at level 23 or so that its hard to determine the difference between average and fast trainers fby Market Value - but I'm not there yet so maybe others can confirm that. /EDIT

PS An Academy player I got earlier this season really annoyed me because he was a high T cost but came out as relatively low value and trained like a 23 yo 7* fast trainer. So I signed another to check nothing had changed and on 'mobile spam training' he regularly throws out 40-55 on Match Practice as a 6* 18 yo which is very good.

EDIT 2: This is the highest Hard MP gain I can find in S/S. This was taken in Season 8.

Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-02-2015 at 07:11 PM.
    cookizzz, Fail G and Gert Funck like this.

VIP
    The fastest 1-4* trainer goes up to 29 gain for normal intensity Stretching... up to 23 as 5* and up to 17 as scout... (max upgraded training ground)
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 04-02-2015 at 09:00 PM.
    cookizzz and Fail G like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    The fastest 1-4* trainer goes up to 29 gain for normal intensity Stretching... up to 23 as 5* and up to 17 as scout... (max upgraded training ground)
    Don't have enough old data on normal intensity but on Hard I have the following for max values my players have achieved when testing. With the assumption that Hard is double Normal the max values don't fit unless there is an error for rounding. It should also be noted that the high values for 4* and 6* were achieved with only 5% condition consumed so I'm not sure they can be considered a max.

So I would say the figures given are close enough but not exact. (Rounding might play a part but it still doesn't give an exact fit.)

These are just a snapshot in time when I looked at data - I can not confirm that these are the highest or lowest or best ever achieved. I do not record everything.

EDIT: I can confirm from the data I collected those are the max stretching values achieved on Hard Intensity for 4* and 5*, I do have a 38 recorded for 6*- 5% condition used.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-03-2015 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Added update to 6* max value
    cookizzz likes this.

Some Spam Training on a new 18yo $83.9m 89Q player (5* @ Level 14)

I thought mmmmm, thats nice.

then, mmmmm nicer

Then his leg fell off

Now I feel dirty O.o

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Some Spam Training on a new 18yo $83.9m 89Q player (5* @ Level 14)

I thought mmmmm, thats nice.

then, mmmmm nicer

Then his leg fell off

Now I feel dirty O.o
    Thats why footie ain't for women... His leg fell off, still 2 of 3 counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Thats why footie ain't for women... His leg fell off, still 2 of 3 counting...
    Mine first get their injuries when they are good enough for first squad, before that I can power traine the life juice out of them. But play a match or get in team ... What do you think No No No! thats not gonna work, he better break his legs "thanks a lot"

shouldn't this training thingy be a sticky thingy? (fasttraner - powertraining) somethimes i have serious deja vù
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-08-2015 at 02:20 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast