Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Fast/slow trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Some Spam Training on a new 18yo $83.9m 89Q player (5* @ Level 14)
    wow, those are numbers of a 4* player. With that numbers and the new system you can add two more positions
    and the new sa "Iron legs"
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    wow, those are numbers of a 4* player. With that numbers and the new system you can add two more positions
    and the new sa "Iron legs"
    Yeah haha I cheated. Just messing, those were starter team players on Celtic Rangers at level 1. Not a Scottish name in sight

High training intensity = injuries, especially if your facilities aren't upgraded. I'd rather train twice a day and have healthy players than train 20 and spend 50 packs. Maybe I'm doing it wrong lol. I just try to treat them like Rockys not Ivan Dragos.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    High training intensity = injuries, especially if your facilities aren't upgraded. I'd rather train twice a day and have healthy players than train 20 and spend 50 packs. Maybe I'm doing it wrong lol. I just try to treat them like Rockys not Ivan Dragos.
    Training wait time has been reduced. You can avoid high intensity training forever if you want.

yah I rarely use it, red packs are scarce round the stable.

Well, assuming its still the same injury process then to use the up a fixed amount of packs/condition you either have to do more sessions at a lower rate or fewer at higher - no real difference.

Spamming training at any rate is not recommended unless you are prepared for injuries.

PS. It was only a restarted alt team that I was doing this spam training on - it had over 100 packs and I'm not really interested in it, so gave around 80 packs to 1 player, match practice only at high intensity, and got 1 4 day injury. Very lucky.

Famous
    In fact, I don't feel high intensity training increasing the injury frequency. Every day, I use a combination of different types of training in high & low intensity to achieve my desired final player condition that players will be fit for next match. As there is virtually no training wait time now, I will use more low intensity training. But I may still arrange high intensity training in the final training session for the player.
    Buffs Mad and Gert Funck like this.

Famous
    I just trained a new 15T Academy keeper up to Scout (from 100Q up to 110Q) with one-on-one stopper SA.
    So that's 150SP + 50SP for the SA = 200 SP, and it took 194 Green packs.

Every session was on 'Hard' intensity and not one injury!!!!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    In fact, I don't feel high intensity training increasing the injury frequency. Every day, I use a combination of different types of training in high & low intensity to achieve my desired final player condition that players will be fit for next match. As there is virtually no training wait time now, I will use more low intensity training. But I may still arrange high intensity training in the final training session for the player.
    Yeah, even if the injury rate for high intensity is double that of low, or scales with training type, some people might think they'd rather do 1 training at high intensity match practice at a bigger risk to use up c.18% condition on a player than take lots of of smaller risks to use the same. When it comes to choice of training you gotta ask yourself one question "Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yeah, even if the injury rate for high intensity is double that of low, or scales with training type, some people might think they'd rather do 1 training at high intensity match practice at a bigger risk to use up c.18% condition on a player than take lots of of smaller risks to use the same. When it comes to choice of training you gotta ask yourself one question "Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
    In the past, I use high intensity trainings to reduce the time to use up excessive condition of players. Now, using 2 low intensity trainings is more preferable as I need not to wait 10 to 30 minutes to start the 2nd round. Even if I don't think injury rate in training is high, the effort to reduce such little bit chance is not high.

I also often arrange friendly matches to train players as well as gaining color packs and money. I do not have statistics but feel that the injury rate is higher in friendly matches than training. As efforts for training is less now, I will do more trainings to save time on other matter.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast