Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How to play on Facebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    On mine it varies, but you can also harvest Tokens on T11 main game site Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game on the right side there are periodically videoes to watch. (and tokensads under win tokens)

So, if i understood you correctly, Yes you can harvest all threeplaces, so you need to schuffle a little around
    In my country if I where to buy tokens, on this site they are also a bit cheaper than on facebook (can others also confirm this) (Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game)

Facebook - Suitcases - most
    T11 site - Tokens - some
    Old App - both (mostly suitcases) - rarely
    When I type Top11/play it re-directs to Top11/mobile :/

Quote Originally Posted by Southampton FC View Post
    When I type Top11/play it re-directs to Top11/mobile :/
    Also if you press the link? you need to be on a pc or adjust browser to desktop on android
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Also if you press the link? you need to be on a pc or adjust browser to desktop on android
    Yea link takes me straight to mobile. I can't work out how to switch to desktop. This forum has a button at the bottom like almost all sites. But Nordeus doesn't seem to

Quote Originally Posted by Southampton FC View Post
    Yea link takes me straight to mobile. I can't work out how to switch to desktop. This forum has a button at the bottom like almost all sites. But Nordeus doesn't seem to
    on my androids browser there is an browser option in settings, show as Desktop mode, when I check that I can load it like on PC.

But I use PC because its much easier to use.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12