Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Two top 11 questions

Rookie

Two top 11 questions

Firstly I have won the league (yay). But where is my parade? There's not even a message saying "well done you won the league". Is this it? Do you win the league and the game says nothing?

Secondly. A player got a yellow card. The next game he started on a yellow. Why is he starting on a yellow. He got another yellow the next game (I think) and now it seems he starts matches on a red. How does the card system work exactly?

Thanks
    Buffs Mad likes this.

The yellow card next to a players name at the squad selection screen indicates that a player is one yellow card away from a suspension (2 yellows = suspension). A red card indicates that the player will be suspended for the next game. Hover over the card to see what competition they're close to suspension or suspended for.

P.S. And congrats for winning the league
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Southampton FC View Post
    Firstly I have won the league (yay). But where is my parade? There's not even a message saying "well done you won the league". Is this it? Do you win the league and the game says nothing?
    Congrats for winning.

You will receive the message in next season. They are easier to program like this as they need not check whether all the related events of the season have completed before giving you a congratulation message.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Fashoni View Post
    The yellow card next to a players name at the squad selection screen indicates that a player is one yellow card away from a suspension (2 yellows = suspension). A red card indicates that the player will be suspended for the next game. Hover over the card to see what competition they're close to suspension or suspended for.

P.S. And congrats for winning the league
    Thanks

So if a player gets a yellow he is 1 more yellow away from suspension?

How long is the suspension?

How long do the yellows last? So if in game 1 he hets a yellow and then game 17 he gets another yellow, will he be suspended?

If he gets 2 yellows in 1 game how long is the suspension?

If he gets a straight red how long is the suspension?

How do you hover over the card on android? Or do you have to use a PC?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Congrats for winning.

You will receive the message in next season. They are easier to program like this as they need not check whether all the related events of the season have completed before giving you a congratulation message.
    Ok thanks. That makes sense. I thought it would be weird for the game to say nothing lol

Yellow stays until he gets another and is then suspended for 1 match. These cards/suspensions apply to the competition they are received. A suspended player will have no yellows for the competition he gained them in after he serves the suspension.

For reds I think its 2 yellows in a match = red card means immediate 1 game suspension. Straight red gives 2 game suspension: or at least does for actions such as deliberate handball/professional foul.

Rookie
    Ok but my DC has a blurred red over his name. Does this mean he misses next match, I think he had a yellow at the start of the last game so maybe he picked up a yellow in that game?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Southampton FC View Post
    Ok but my DC has a blurred red over his name. Does this mean he misses next match, I think he had a yellow at the start of the last game so maybe he picked up a yellow in that game?
    3 different competition... If your next match is in the league and he got red or 2 yellow cards in the cup or CL, card will be blurred until the next game is the one he will be suspended...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    For further information, the yellow/red card record will be cleared in new season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Sorry I'm level 1 so have only ever played league matches but I get what you are saying about the differences between the league cup and UCL. However in game 20 my DC got a yellow. In game 26 (the last game of the season) he got another yellow. It's now showing a red card over his name. What I don't understand is that the game hasn't said he's banned. He's still in the starting 11. Is this because I have no matches left this season? A player got injured in the last game and it says I need to replace him yet there's no info about the red card guy. I don't know what match I have first next season as it says "no matches available"

Thanks for your help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast