Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I'm on a PC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Gert and others laid out the different sources of boosters and tokens on this thread http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post334493
    That's right but I still don't follow how I play on Facebook and get boosters like I can on my mobile app. If I go onto my PC and go to Facebook, how do I get to the game? I have Facebook but I virtually never use it. If I google search Top 11 Facebook it finds the Top11 site.

From what I understand, I can get greens on my phone app (I have to log in to Facebook now I've linked my account) and greens on my PC using Facebook, but not greens on my PC using T11 website? This is what confused me before as I thought the T11 site and playing on Facebook were the same thing?

You need to go to your home page.

I can't remember, if you have enabled Play with Friends on your mobile, if the app is already there or you have to click Games and find it.

Just have a look and report back whats there, whats not etc and if I can't help someone will.

Once you're up and running the booster videos are down the bottom

Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-07-2015 at 01:09 PM. Reason: removed friends

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey pal, maybe you have a lucky charm. When you started playing on pc , started the new update in training
    but I recommend to read some guides (that's why I 'm saying tο change the section title "why bothering to read a guide instead of asking a question ?").
    also those videos are great ...

or else you can send a gift (some premium shirt) to Buff to get the gift achievement too
    or at least push some "Like" , it's a kind of thanks for answering and it's free
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    You need to go to your home page.

I can't remember, if you have enabled Play with Friends on your mobile, if the app is already there or you have to click Games and find it.

Just have a look and report back whats there, whats not etc and if I can't help someone will.

Once you're up and running the booster videos are down the bottom

Hi

On my homepage I can see:

Games
    On This Day
    Most Recent

But no top 11?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hey pal, maybe you have a lucky charm. When you started playing on pc , started the new update in training
    but I recommend to read some guides (that's why I 'm saying tο change the section title "why bothering to read a guide instead of asking a question ?").
    also those videos are great ...

or else you can send a gift (some premium shirt) to Buff to get the gift achievement too
    or at least push some "Like" , it's a kind of thanks for answering and it's free
    Hey, I have literally no idea what you mean lol. The guides that I have gone throufh seemed to be PC based and 99% of the time I only have my android phone. Are there android videos for help as they would be great. Send a shirt for gift achievement? I have no idea what that means. I've heard of the like button on facebook but have never used it. Where is it and how would I like sometging Buff did?

Thxs

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The guides that I have gone throufh seemed to be PC based and 99% of the time I only have my android phone.
    hey, you said you can play also in pc.
    I told you, if you want to be competitive (which it seems you want) forget your android
    but you must read a lot - and soon
    there are many interesting posts in tutorial section. Most of them are how to play in generals, not via pc or mobile.

Send a shirt for gift achievement?
    I was joking, but there is an achievement you know, about to sent a gift (premium jersey or emblem) to another team.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ievements.html

Isn't there a "like" button on android, for a post of the forum ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey, you said you can play also in pc.
    I told you, if you want to be competitive (which it seems you want) forget your android
    but you must read a lot - and soon
    there are many interesting posts in tutorial section. Most of them are how to play in generals, not via pc or mobile.

I was joking, but there is an achievement you know, about to sent a gift (premium jersey or emblem) to another team.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ievements.html

Isn't there a "like" button on android, for a post of the forum ?
    Yea I remember you said PC is mych better but I don't have access like I do with the mobile.

Didnt realise you meant like the forum post. I can't see any like button. Just report reply quote multi quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12