Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Bug ? or the hapiness of fast trainers ?

What happened to Top eleven :O ???!?

what happened to top eleven ?!?!!? made (10min) train .. ended in 5 second.. 30min train also in 5 sec.. 1h train ended in 10second .. lol ?!Bug ? or the hapiness of fast trainers ?-untitle.jpgBug ? or the hapiness of fast trainers ?-untitled.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yeah, noticed spam training came on the PC verion this morning with the Day 3 update. Its been on the mobile app for long enough. No auto-apply yet on training sp but it will probably come.

I think it was a bad idea on the mobile app so no change there for me.
    I am afraid that auto-applying sp has already partially rolled out. I just noticed that my unsigned out-of-contract players' star was changed from 4* to 5* by the system I may have a very hard time to sell him after re-signing even though he's only 21 years old .

Today, I voluntarily upgrade two 4* players to 5*. It is possible that trigger the auto assigning.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-07-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I am afraid that auto-applying sp has already partially rolled out. I just noticed that my unsigned out-of-contract players' star was changed from 4* to 5* by the system I may have a very hard time to sell him after re-signing even though he's only 21 years old .

Today, I voluntarily upgrade two 4* players to 5*. It is possible that trigger the auto assigning.
    Must've been in another post where I said...."except on selected servers". I've trained, played matches, logged out and manually applied some but still have unassigned so I haven't got it.......yet....unless it appears in some other way I've not yet found

I'll play a friendly and check and I'll also take the gift and check too (just because I'm nosey).

EDIT: Played friendly and have 'unassigned', relogged, still there, took gift, unassigned, relogged and all still there. Only thing I've not checked is what happens at a new day. So seems OK so far on my server.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 04-07-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Famous
    For both my teams in same server, the sp obtained through training, formal or friendly matches are still unassigned. Just for this special case, the sp were earned in last season by a player who have not yet been re-signed. I cannot directly saw the sp left for him after the new season started because he's not in the list for training. But I believe (still have a chance I forget) he was still 4*. And today i found that he's 5*.

Edit: This is just a very special case. There is no great impact to most users. Probably a minor change has been carelessly released. It seems auto sp assignment have not yet been implemented in browser version.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-07-2015 at 03:20 PM.

Um.....this has been the case on the mobile version since the big update. I imagine they just now added it on the browser.

Go check out my team of fast trainers and you will see how I made that work for me. I had 9 players at 7* by the end of last season.

It is an expensive hobby but damned if I don't love seeing a full 22 man roster of expensive nordgens between 18-21 going undefeated in the league. Okay, it is actually 20 as I still have a scout GK and a 23 yr old LB who is too hard to replace.

It also works for adding a new skill or position. I was having to log onto the browser, add the damn SA/Pos and then reload the mobile to train it.......Now I don't need the phone!

I wish they would allow for some customization on the facilities/stadium and the kits. The make your own sucks and the good ones they make don't have complete sets. I love my Gallic Chicken logo but there is no suitable kit and I really wish I could add a name/logo onto to the stadium as well as have some design choice.

Being picky I know as you don't see the stadiums the same way fifa does but damned if I didn't pay to have a 31,000 seat stadium and matching facilities by level 4 so Nords get off your asses and give us more bang for our buck.

If you people read this at all know that this game is much more expensive than fifa 15 and you are so cheap that you make it cookie cutter and don't let us make our own kits even at a price.

There is an official money making tip Nord!!!!!! Give people the kit/crest template and let us make our own with photo shop and then make it a coin price to upload.

Also make some advertising deals for kit sponsors. There is a cheap ass android sim that has Sky Sports and other cool shirt sponsors.
    Last edited by David Grizzle; 04-07-2015 at 03:14 PM.

I used all my greenpacks in my toilet break

And no injuries... its kindda a miracle
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

What happened to Top eleven :O ???!?

Yeah looks like they updated the old app to make similar to T11 2015. I been training the hell out of my squad.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 17
    11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    In the past, managing players to train together is one of the skills for managers. I enjoy this process.

Now there are less limitations on training. We may choose to train player by player, and need not to wait for at least 10 minutes to repeat same type of training. Omitting to involve a player in training is no longer a problem, because same training can perform again almost immediately.

Because of this change, we shall save much time. Nordeus must love it because some managers will use the green packs more quickly and may need to buy more. I don't like this change because managing training schedule is too simple now.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I like it because I am a token buyer and it is just a 1000000x better version of buying a scout.

I have been stockpiling the most expensive nordgens every season and fast training them to 6-7*. Weeding out the busts and then getting replacements.

Now I not only have a lineup full of them who perform well but a bench full of new ones that I am not sure how I will be able to play. Right now I am planning to use the new guys in a few friendlies a day to both get them their game growth and to see if they are productive or flops.

The goal is to have a team that can stay together for 7+ seasons and have franchise legends. I am not only keeping a thread on the team but I have a hard covered notebook full of records and stats for each season.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    can't talk now . I'm farming ...
    Gert Funck and dave1311 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast