Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Bug ? or the hapiness of fast trainers ?

Famous
    Before I put a player to auction list today, I trained the player repeatedly to gain as many as sp as possible so as to slightly increase his market value. Sorry to the buyer. You may buy a player with almost zero condition. But I think I have done reasonably unless this is prohibited in ethic code.

In the past, I sometimes would train players before selling. But I rarely train him to zero condition because I needed to wait too long. But now, I can do this in 1 or 2 minutes.

I expect that many players in auction list will be zero condition soon. We better save some green packs if we want to use new players immediately.

Just a change in game feature may lead to many many unexpected phenomenons.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-08-2015 at 10:34 AM.
    Junior and nikolgiorgos like this.

Super Moderator
    Hi Managers,
    We were going to make an official post, but you, the dedicated Managers, have already noticed it. Yup, we made this change on PC version, and now the time waiting between each training session is the same on PC as it is on the Top Eleven 2015 mobile version. We did this because we think it's only fair that all the Managers should have the same Training options.

Enjoy training and improving your players, and best of luck in the latest season :-)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ Junior
    Hi Managers,
    Hi junior. If you are new (at the forum ), welcome and we hope you 'll be more active .
    Gert Funck and Junior like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Hi Managers,
    We were going to make an official post, but you, the dedicated Managers, have already noticed it. Yup, we made this change on PC version, and now the time waiting between each training session is the same on PC as it is on the Top Eleven 2015 mobile version. We did this because we think it's only fair that all the Managers should have the same Training options.

Enjoy training and improving your players, and best of luck in the latest season :-)
    And I wasting Greens like a..... thinking that was a bug temporally... and that the god of the skill points finally knocked my door only for me XD

(-.-)'''

:'D

Famous
    Hi Managers,

Will auto-skill point assignment be implemented to PC version to ensure fairness? I believe many managers who use PC know that this day will finally come, and want at least a short notice (even 1 day will be good) for preparation. Good luck.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I believe some comments are over dramatic. This thing (without time limit) begun in new mobile update some time ago but I didn't notice any increase of legendary teams in my competitions or friends.
    Yesterday I 've done some power training, when I 've noticed that my greens reduced a lot
    Of course now with the new system some players will buy more boosters but greens are still to expensive to buy and it needs a lot of them to create a super team
    Farming, even for managers who can do it, needs a lot of time.
    If someone can spend 3 hours everyday for gathering sources, well,
    behold, a Champion
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-11-2015 at 05:56 PM.
    Junior likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hi Managers,

but that scares me. so you want both platforms to be the same, that means you will be implementing auto-assign skill points on the PC soon. not good.

Any idea when you will be doing this?

To make sure that 'Junior' understands something, make sure everyone sells their players with 0 Cnd.
    I will be sure that I do. To sell a player with more than 0 Cnd is only ripping yourself off.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Every sp is cash. Grab the cash.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234