Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Top Fraud...not Top Eleven

The rating alone tells me or you nothing.

Some players are busts, never play up to their lvl. I have been buying top priced nordgens for 3 seasons now and there are just about as many flops as there are successes.

I have had to sell off very talented players and sometimes several times in a row at the same position before finding a player that plays well consistently. It took until almost 3 full seasons to find a single RB who didn't have 5/6 ratings all the time. Then I found one and he plays well. CM was even worse, I then finally hit on one.

It seems to me to take time to build a side that has both quality and consistent performances from players.

After all that I suggest you go look at the form from the last 5 games in each competition and see who has been getting 7/8/9's and who keeps getting 4/5/6's. You have to find new players for anyone in the second category. No matter how high their rating or their value.

I know nothing of these troll results you guys speak of. I have never lost to a single team that was 1* or more below myself. I have lost back to back CL finals but the first one was all of 1 point below me and the 2nd actually had a slightly higher rating. My one cup tie loss came to a team of roughly equal quality, the league has been a breeze except for season 2 when I drew an equally skilled team and lost a very tight race.
    Last edited by David Grizzle; 04-10-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeenenwali View Post
    This used to happen to me all the time, but I began destroying teams when I didn't watch the matches. I'd watch until halftime then I'd leave and return around the 85th minute mark.
    I might be wrong but I thought once you logged into watch your game then you get the 8% bonus possession whether you watched the whole game or immediately logged out again ? So surely watching till half-time then leaving would make no difference than if you'd watched the entire game ?
    I often don't log into my game until around the 55th minute then watch to the end so I have time to make adjustments.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 17
    11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 123
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I might be wrong but I thought once you logged into watch your game then you get the 8% bonus possession whether you watched the whole game or immediately logged out again ? So surely watching till half-time then leaving would make no difference than if you'd watched the entire game ?
    I often don't log into my game until around the 55th minute then watch to the end so I have time to make adjustments.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 17
    11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    Moreover, once we have watched a match, the auto-sub don't work even if we log out. So, tobeenenwali, I don't recommend going in & out of a match.
    dave1311 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12