Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why so many injuries

Angry Why so many injuries

I am averaging an injury a game. My players are well rested even though I have three games a day and I rotate. I make sure they are healthy and in a good attitude but still and it always seems like my top ranked players never the lowly stars I put in. How is this realistic as I have had 6 injuries in this season alone. How is this determined through the game. I have invested in my pitch as well and training facilities BTW

This is a long discussion, which have already been made several times..

fx this post http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-injuries.html

and this http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...asy-cause.html

Injuries in this game are not realistic and the question about how random they are has also been questioned. Injuries is sadly a big part of this game.
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-09-2015 at 03:46 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Yeah, if your phys/mental is lower than your opponents, sadly your % of injuries skyrockets. It's why it's such an valued stat bank. Basically it's fitness and strength vs tackling and aggression minus whatever other modifiers are in play (recently healed, opponent hard tackling, field condition, etc.) It's why my pitch was the first upgrade I had to lvl 3. I hate having to baby star players with playing time but risk vs reward and all that.

Famous
    Discussion on injuries can be long. Actually, not much things we can do to avoid them.

Briefly speaking, I would like to remind that there are more injuries near the start and the end of season. Injuries usually appear suddenly in a series. You should carefully manage your red packs specially when series of injuries come. Recommend not to use red packs to heal players with injuries 3 days or less. A theory or other managers' observation is that injury frequency will increase when you have accumulated about 40 red packs. It's true that injury rate is very very high at extreme low condition (say 0 to 15%).

I like the vent thread which used to be pinned at top of this forum. I will shout there when there are many injuries without disturbing other forum users. Injury problem is usual. For a couple of times I had about 15 injuries in one week with players out for total about 50 days.

There are many other discussions about injuries. Besides the links that Gert Funck posted above, I believe it is easy to find with 'injury' as key word.

Good luck.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Please don't talk about injuries again. O.o I've had 2 good seasons with 8 or 9, don't jinx it.

Some people had had 4 in 1 match, I've had 5 in 2 games, some have a player injured and then the sub gets injured withing a minute, . It sucks. Sometimes you get injuries nicely spread out, sometimes you get very few, sometimes you get a lot. Sometimes players are injury prone. It still sucks.

Not much you can do but ask for a cuddle and accept it or quit. The third way ofc is to keep playing and just moan about it all the time - thats the most popular

Still sucking.

I am 90% sure this is ratings based as the first response alluded to. I have far fewer injuries than many people on here to date but then I play teams at or above my quality level MAYBE 1-2x per season. If I go far in the cup this season maybe I will get more tough opp than usual although I improve my avg rating by about 1* from the time the draw is made until the first week is over so the cup is all about surviving the first two rounds for me.

I have noticed in 2 seasons of keeping track, that the accounts that are tanking dont have as many injuries, while those going for the title have more.

year 1, all 4 title accounts had more than the one account tanking.
    year 2, all 4 tanking accounts had more than the one going for the title.

year 3 should confirm something, but when I dont spend reds/greens/blues, it seems I get less injuries.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I have noticed in 2 seasons of keeping track, that the accounts that are tanking dont have as many injuries, while those going for the title have more.

year 1, all 4 title accounts had more than the one account tanking.
    year 2, all 4 tanking accounts had more than the one going for the title.

year 3 should confirm something, but when I dont spend reds/greens/blues, it seems I get less injuries.
    I believe official matches is the event most probable for injuries, comparing with friendly matches and training. There are less official matches in tanking seasons.

Famous
    It's all luck.

Just played my 9th game this season and got my first injury. I play hard tackling and whole pitch pressing, I've got over 600 red packs saved up so that blows the theory of holding them increases risk.
    For ever player that gets two or three injuries a day and gets driven crazy, there will be another player who doesn't get these injuries and so doesn't notice it.
    Just cry when it happens to you, man up and wait till your luck turns!

I don't know how someone can get hundreds of red/blue packs built up.

I don't get a ton of injuries but I get just enough of them to use up all my packs and then have to watch a few videos every couple days to make up the difference.

With the blues I guess those with small squads can get a good stockpile. I have a full 22 and I am training them all so I use all my blue packs keeping the 2nd 11 happy since I do not rotate starters except through injury.

My 2nd 11 is all 18-19 yr old nordgens that I am building up. Not really sure why I bother so much since 9/11 starters are also nordgens who are 20-21 with one 19 year old FB so it isn't as if I am ready to insert a new generation of starters really soon.

I wish this game allowed for loaning players. But I will settle for giving them all practice match training/Friendlies twice a day and make believe that it is a reserve team
    Last edited by David Grizzle; 04-10-2015 at 07:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast