Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Player reaches next star, following game he sucks

My left winger stated this season with 1 sp allocated to gain his 5*.

Ratings this season have been:

8*988789*6777688789*88879*877887 - *=MoM

I could have managed him better having played him 12 games out of first 13 but I still have no sub for him, he'll retire at the end of Season (Dead to me ) and I have had youngsters to give packs to.

His 'next star' had zero impact on his performance and his dip coincided with the team having LWDWD.

Normally if a player dips and his game time is well managed......and he's a decent trainer.....I'll look at whether I've skewed his sp allocation beyond 'preferred'. Else, its Voodoo time.

(My Winger doesn't score that many or get that many assists but if he passes/crosses succesfully and the receiver provides an assist then the winger gets 0 credit in the stats, only his ratings benefit.)

Is there a link or not....couldn't possibly say but if there is a rule then my guy is the exception.

In managing player performance I think, Game Time, Condition, Team Performance, Orders & Attribute skewing but not necessarily in that order. For fast trainers I pay particular attention to the latter - and I do have a DL/DC that played better as 6* than 7

I meant the following matches, not permanently. I just experienced it when upgrate just up to important games. I just wanted to hear if others had same problem or it was just me.

It is for me just as good to get this speculation falsified

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I meant the following matches, not permanently. I just experienced it when upgrate just up to important games. I just wanted to hear if others had same problem or it was just me.

It is for me just as good to get this speculation falsified
    Well I gave you the lot.

He got 8 and MoM in the first game after 5* and followed it with 988.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12