Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Insane number of injuries

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Have you been powertraining?
    None of the injuries occured during training,only when playing matches.
    (iam always training in GREEN range!)
    now with the new training system, many people powertraining their players.
    So, give a training, with green packs, in green condition and everything was fine.
    You said ok, I 'm lucky. You put your player in the game and booom, an injury
    Well, I believe the player is carrying his fatigue from training, in the game and it makes him vulnerable at injuries.
    - it's a personal opinion
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    now with the new training system, many people powertraining their players.
    So, give a training, with green packs, in green condition and everything was fine.
    You said ok, I 'm lucky. You put your player in the game and booom, an injury
    Well, I believe the player is carrying his fatigue from training, in the game and it makes him vulnerable at injuries.
    - it's a personal opinion
    This actually seems likely because I have also experienced players first breaking after porwertraining when they enter the matches but how to avoid this is the next and following question

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Rotation !
    Let's say, tomorrow you have a less important game - a weaker oppo in league for example, and the next day a stronger.
    Powertrain some fast trainers and bench them. Use some veterans or slower trainers with a little training only
    and use your stars in the next league game or in CH.L. game.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    Thanks for the reply. But I am already using this strategy,this is why I was sitting with 120 packs before the disaster occured
    Sometimes red packs can be accumulated even if the team is competing.

I don't buy packs and let my teams to promote in every season. As I remember, both my teams used to keep hundreds of tokens. At present, my L21 team still keeps 183 red packs. This is close to its average in last few seasons. My L13 team's no. of red packs just raised back to 76. But in last few seasons, the balance fluctuates from 0 up to 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    I must say that I have never faced this situation in 15 seasons of playing top eleven.
    The number of injuries is just crazy,in just 2 weeks I am from 120 red pack down to no pack.
    9 out of 10 injuries last at least 5 days so no hope I can let the players recover by themselves.
    The ST I bought yesterday injured in his first match after 10 min with a 6 days injury.
    I dont know how to cope with it anymore...
    I feel bad for you about the injuries. I just want to remind you to carefully manage the red packs, and think twice before applying red packs on short term injuries.

As I remember, one of my 2 teams (I forget which one) used to suffer 15 injuries within 1 week with players out for about 4.5 days in average. The situation should be similar to yours. If this suffering team was my L13 Team, this should be the period in which the no. of red packs dropped significantly. After this injury disaster, I seldom use my red packs on short term injuries.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-12-2015 at 08:04 PM.
    Gert Funck and Crister like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    stop using the packs and let some sit injured for a few days. tank every second season to build up the packs. works for me, almost 500 packs on 3 accounts.
    this!!! thanks so much

Famous
    run over this. hmmm interesting idea! gonna try next time

ty!

edit: miracle happened yesterday!
    -Had 2 games yesterday and NO injuries!
    -was tanking minimum 20 cones into my fasttrainer MC and he gets his free kicker SA quickly WITHOUT injuries!

Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-13-2015 at 12:28 PM.

Addicted
    Just got a broken leg, 17 days injury. Was it amputated?

They are forging a new leg from rare asteroid metals and are waiting for it to hit the Earth lol.

Famous
    still got injuries on matches and on practicing of course...

my statistics got better now from 10/8-9 to 10/6-7 injuries...
    (yesterday ofc) last training injury was a 6 days off on second click (still green range)....

im unlucky or the system checking and punishing me coz im a pack farmer?

Pro
    It is all about statistics if you ask me. I am in the 13th season. So far I had seasons with 0 injuries and season with injury storms that went up to 14 injuries in the last half. I am using the same strategy for almost all 13 seasons so it is all random if you ask me. If an injury storm hits you, better prepare. It will hit hard. 14 injuries in about 10 days is my max (used over 150 red packs to keep the team alive).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast