Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Insane number of injuries

Insane number of injuries

I must say that I have never faced this situation in 15 seasons of playing top eleven.
    The number of injuries is just crazy,in just 2 weeks I am from 120 red pack down to no pack.
    9 out of 10 injuries last at least 5 days so no hope I can let the players recover by themselves.
    The ST I bought yesterday injured in his first match after 10 min with a 6 days injury.
    I dont know how to cope with it anymore...

Have you been powertraining?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

None of the injuries occured during training,only when playing matches.
    (My star players are made of glass, and stock of red packs are continuously low)
    I know that feel
    Gert Funck likes this.

Yes, somethimes it hits you like a stampede

For me it is more often the best ranked players than others that get injured, and like you just in the first half.
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-12-2015 at 10:00 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Yes, somethimes it hits you like a stampede

For me it is more often the best ranked players than others that get injured, and like you just in the first half
    The main problem is that everybody in the starting 11 is very important for me. I can t simply put a sub in and keep the same win ratio. Maybe a good bench is the solution.I remember back to level 3 when I had 7 players at the same time.It wasn t like they were playing football,more that they returned from war

stop using the packs and let some sit injured for a few days. tank every second season to build up the packs. works for me, almost 500 packs on 3 accounts.

Thanks for the reply. But I am already using this strategy,this is why I was sitting with 120 packs before the disaster occured
    Tasha Rabiuliah likes this.

Addicted
    Yeah, getting a bit hammered as well. Had just over 100 packs at the beginning of the season and now have less than 50, despite doing nothing different to any other season.

Also interesting is that there are very few videos to watch on the mobile version when trying to get red packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Yeah, getting a bit hammered as well. Had just over 100 packs at the beginning of the season and now have less than 50, despite doing nothing different to any other season.

Also interesting is that there are very few videos to watch on the mobile version when trying to get red packs.
    On mobile I am lucky if there is two in a week

Famous
    Join the club! i have injuries every day!

What am i doing wrong? Watching videos for red packs that could be the guilty factor

and my 2 favs:
    -coming the feeling pain text at 9th min (!!!) without any hard tackling from opponent (!!!)... after the usual 6 day off... -.-
    aaaand if i got a hard tackling, coming the 9 day injury! its nonsense

-buying expensive young talent and curioulsy i hit him a normal cardio (!!!!) and the following 2-3 day off
    (iam always training in GREEN range!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast