Thread: Y can't i win even if have 5-6 star palyer????

Angry Y can't i win even if have 5-6 star palyer????

Hi,

I don't understand how it work in this game????? I have 5 & 6 star player and i attended each match but still can't win and keep on losing Worst still my oppoent have less than 5 star and don't attend the match but win me with high scoring.

1) What the point of getting good player?
    2) What the point of attending the match to get some %?
    3) I don't really understand how it works to win or get the best out of it???

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Weiqiang Eio View Post
    Hi,

I don't understand how it work in this game????? I have 5 & 6 star player and i attended each match but still can't win and keep on losing Worst still my oppoent have less than 5 star and don't attend the match but win me with high scoring.

What tactic an playorders are you using?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Stars don't equal performance. I've had plenty of 6 star disasters and plenty of guys who played great as 3/4 stars. You have to keep trying until you find the guys that work, then keep them until they stop playing well.

I will answer to you more late xD

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Weiqiang Eio View Post
    Hi,

In case you usually starts your highest quality players (those 5 or 6 star as you mentioned) and these players recently poorly perform, you should try to leave them to the bench for a period. For short term success, I believe we should use the best performing players instead of highest quality players.

Quality must be a factor affecting match results. But match results are not simple math of comparing qualities of players. There are many other factors (player form, formation, etc)