Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Did they change training speeds?

Dreamer

Did they change training speeds?

Silly question, but did the training speeds change?

I just bought an 18yr old of very high price. Normally practice match would get about 50-60 for a player like this, but i trained him 3 times and did not even get 40. I have 6 stars at 20-21 that can train at this speed. So basically would cost me almost 2 greens for 1 point.

Is this the new norm, or is this guy just not as good as I think?

Every player trains different mate

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Is he a nordgen or maybe an expensive academy player ? (did you check previous team info ?)
    Sometimes when I 'm giving a 3bars practice, I get a +80, +85 but if continue I also get the higher prices like a +120, +110.
    Try a new player 5-6 times.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I've noticed a decrease in training efficiency since the new patch. Probably coincide with training being faster. Plus I'm not seeing the same 80x value/wage ratios as frequently. I havent' seen a single 18yr 5* that was a 60x trainer or better.

Dreamer
    I just know in the past i would get about 110-120 for 3 bars on a player of this star level, age, and value, and today the best i got was 80. I guess it's not just me.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    I've noticed a decrease in training efficiency since the new patch. Probably coincide with training being faster. Plus I'm not seeing the same 80x value/wage ratios as frequently. I havent' seen a single 18yr 5* that was a 60x trainer or better.
    80x value/wage ratios? Is this in very low level? I am sorry that I don't understand because I think value/wage of 30x is very high.
    For example, in L13 team, one of the players among the best in training can get 50-60 in normal practice match. His value/wage ratio is only 63.4/2.46 = about 25.8x. I hardly find 1 player close 30x for this ratio from auction market.

But I know that on level up, the value/wage ratio generally reduces. You can no longer identify fast trainer through this. For my level 21 team, the ratios for all players are dropped to below 10.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    I just know in the past i would get about 110-120 for 3 bars on a player of this star level, age, and value, and today the best i got was 80. I guess it's not just me.
    Even players are same in attribute you listed may have different training efficiency. Training results of each session may also vary. To understand more about the training pattern of a player, a training record for a period is required. I am silly that I still cannot fully understand with this on hand. But this at least helped me to identify more-likely-faster trainer.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-12-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Dreamer
    1.89m salary, 43.5m value, so 23x

I think both value/wage (very important IMO) & training gains have decreased in the Nord 'grab for cash' update.
    All changes have been geared to increase the temptation to buy T's.
    Just makes those of us who will not be tempted work harder.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Yeah it's low level stuff, but other than performances, youee trainers are what make you the cash at low, unless you want to hit lvl 4 and tank like everyone in my league. I have a 2* 19yr that is worth 2mil to 25k wages that I bought at the end of last season and a 4* that is currently worth 7m with 90k wages, also bought last season. These types of trainers aren't listed/created this season. Yay for instatrain, boo for players that need high trainers to offset green packing.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Yeah it's low level stuff, but other than performances, youee trainers are what make you the cash at low, unless you want to hit lvl 4 and tank like everyone in my league. I have a 2* 19yr that is worth 2mil to 25k wages that I bought at the end of last season and a 4* that is currently worth 7m with 90k wages, also bought last season. These types of trainers aren't listed/created this season. Yay for instatrain, boo for players that need high trainers to offset green packing.
    Oh yes. You reminded me the extreme low wage at 1st few levels. For a long time, I roughly used 30x value/wage ratio as reference for searching fast trainers. But it is true this ratio is generally decreasing on level up. For my Level 13 team, 20x player is already rare for several seasons. For my level 21 team, occasionally I still consider this ratio as a reference. But the difference among players are marginal. The severe competition in auction market also always do not allow me to think about this anymore. I will be happy to successfully acquire any player in auction market.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast