Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How good are you at this game??

How good are you at this game??

Hi guys, i need your help for an university research on TOP ELEVEN. Could you answer to these quick questions? Thanks for help

http://goo.gl/forms/3CdvmVvLaI
    Last edited by babbo94; 04-15-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's not working
    babbo94 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the owner of the file hasn't deleted it.

Yes, sorry guys, my fault. Try this, and thanks for help!!

http://goo.gl/forms/3CdvmVvLaI

Some of the questions are asked in a vacuum that does not exist.

Like how much time does a player need to spend each day to be great?

It depends on how much money you spend lol.

If you do not buy tokens at all then the answer is MUCH higher than if one spends money on the game like a upper east side house (apartment? lol) wife spends on shoes.

If you have an absolutely unlimited budget then you can spend time only at the start of the season buying nordgens, use the personal trainer to get them to 9*, and then come back at the end of the season to pick up your trophies.

That isn't very efficient maybe as it would save a ton of money by buying green packs and training them every 5 seconds but you get my point right?

As far as how much influence money has on being great it goes back to how much time one spends. I imagine there are some very good players here with huge trophy cases who live on 35T per season. Conversely there are those who spend much less time and buy a lot of tokens with the same results.

I am in the middle somewhere. I spend a couple hours a day on the game, buy more tokens than I should, and am doing a solid job except for the F&$%ing Champions League finals and I guess I must not be that good of a manager because I can't get out of the last 32 of the cup anymore after winning my first 2 seasons with a talent edge. When the talent is even I don't do that well. I got through two evenly matched teams this Cup but ran into one team about 1 point above me and lost 1-3 at home so it looks like I am toast again.

Rookie
    Get used to being knocked out of the cup, the cup is the most nonsensical of all the comps....
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

Ya, I actually should feel really lucky to have to cup trophies period. I see a lot of long time players that have none or 1. The frustration is the CL. Where I have been the best team the past 2 years and lost both finals. This season I am gonna either have to beat a team or two at or above my level or buy a lot of green packs before the 1/4 finals start.

Have not done too well in those situations. I don't know if I should slow down and try to counter a tougher opp or continue with what has worked with me so far.....

All of my qf and semi final losses I attribute to my own mistakes. You won't beat near equal teams in a cup final using league bottom feeder smashing tactics. You've already shown a commitment to having a 5:1 or better goal differential. I have lost 2 friendlies against equal/weaker teams this season. Those losses helped me immensely.

You're right, but I meant without paying. Obviously if you spend a lot of money, everything will be easier, but that's not the point of my research. I'd like to understand how long it takes, without paying, to get to a high level. Thank you for your feedback.

Ahhh babbo.....Cannot help you there in terms of personal experience. Though I know there are those on this board that can.

With the immense amount of time I have played this game (hours per day, not longevity) I have seen that it is possible to get promoted every season for 1-2 years at least without spending your own money. As for how many trophies you can win it will likely diminish as you rise up the levels without a lot of hard work. You can get a lot of free tokens if you have the patience as well as at least ten boosters per day just from watching commercials on android (in the USA).

My method of winning is expensive but one can get a roster filled with near 6 star players who are nearing the end of their career each season for dirt cheap. This will allow you to finish in the top 4 of most leagues in the early levels and can win you some trophies as I see many players employ the tactic.

For example, while I will buy a player for $7M+ at lvl 4 because he is a 18 year old fast trainer one can buy 4-6 older players for that price. If you can manage to go deep in the cup and/or champions league it will provide you a lot of cash for such players or you can use free token offers to achieve the goal.

The down side being that they will not be good enough to stay more than a couple seasons at best as they don't train well. But they are cheap enough that you can just rebuild after promoting.

The other popular method is tanking. Intentionally having losing seasons to stockpile assets in order to build the team up for promotion. This will take longer but is effective.

Bottom line is that you do not HAVE to spend money to achieve success in the game. But you will never be at the level of someone who spends freely. It isn't a direct pay to win game but it sure does make it less time consuming and greatly improves your chances of silverware.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast