Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stadium upgrades

Stadium upgrades

Hello, I'm curious about how stadium upgrades work. I understand that when you build a new stadium your seating upgrades are destroyed. This makes sense. Before I go ahead and build and upgrade grass, lights and scoreboards I'd like to confirm what happens. Do your upgrades on these three facilities remain or are they destroyed as well? Also, when you build a new stadium is the grass improved from prior stadiums automatically? Do new stadiums come with things like lights and scoreboards? Cheers and Thanx in advance.

Dave.

Hey Dave, when you build seats upgrade it will decrease price of the next stadium upgrade and also time needed to upgrade it, so you don't lose anything. You can use seats upgrade if you don't have money for full stadium upgrade but you have for seats, so you can build that if there is nothing else to build.

Your scoreboard, lights and grass are the same as they were before the upgrade, meaning same level as before the upgrade

Awesome! Thanx for the quick response.

Cheers!!

thats good to know.

Stadium Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lundell View Post
    Hello, I'm curious about how stadium upgrades work. I understand that when you build a new stadium your seating upgrades are destroyed. This makes sense. Before I go ahead and build and upgrade grass, lights and scoreboards I'd like to confirm what happens. Do your upgrades on these three facilities remain or are they destroyed as well? Also, when you build a new stadium is the grass improved from prior stadiums automatically? Do new stadiums come with things like lights and scoreboards? Cheers and Thanx in advance.

Dave.
    Hi guys,
    Am also enquiring about how to do stadium upgrades. I am only logged into the mobile app currently so maybe thats the issue, but I can't see any icons or tabs that lead you to upgrade the stadium. Can you help me with this? Would obviously like to increase seating capacity and eventually build bigger stadiums, but can't find how to do this.

Cheers and thanks in advance
    Harvey

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Hi guys,
    Am also enquiring about how to do stadium upgrades. I am only logged into the mobile app currently so maybe thats the issue, but I can't see any icons or tabs that lead you to upgrade the stadium. Can you help me with this? Would obviously like to increase seating capacity and eventually build bigger stadiums, but can't find how to do this.

Cheers and thanks in advance
    Harvey

It is only possible on the computer, so far you can't do it on the mobile app. Log on to Facebook or straight to Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager. I'm also hoping that it will get on the mobile app

Correction. It's already available on iOS. Nordeus is working to make it work on Androids as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nankatsu View Post
    Correction. It's already available on iOS. Nordeus is working to make it work on Androids as well.
    Hi, weren't you in my League last season? I remember a team called Nankatsu in my league, could be a coincidence, I was in Lv. 11 and my team name is Your Team FC.

Newbie question ... Do all upgrades take 3 days?

No. Usually, the bigger the ground upgrade, the longer it takes. They can take up to 16 days. However, the time it takes can be reduced by doing other upgrades before hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast