Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nordeus' (Murphy's) law

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,102

    Nordeus' (Murphy's) law

    If you sell a player who played poorly and then luckily acquire a player who started playing good, another player from your team, who used to play good, will suddenly start to play poorly...
    Gert Funck likes this.

  2. #2
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    If you sell a player who played poorly and then luckily acquire a player who started playing good, another player from your team, who used to play good, will suddenly start to play poorly...
    I think mine have had bad stomach an extreme diarrhea for a couple of days now. Normaly 4 is not a rating I get
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  3. #3
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,729
    Murfhy's Law
    If you have a player that performing bad, you tried everything and finally you decide to sell him
    * remember http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-position.html

    Nordeus' (Murphy's) law-careca-d21.jpg

    then, not only in his new team is playing much better, but it's possible to play against you in Champions League

    Nordeus' (Murphy's) law-careca-ii.jpg

    Gert Funck and Steppenwolf like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #4
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,729
    Murfhy's Law
    If you 're waiting sooooo many seasons for a scout like him
    Nordeus' (Murphy's) law-scout-good-.jpg


    you 'll find him the season you have 2 good AML/ML, AMR/MR and two good wingers of this kind
    Nordeus' (Murphy's) law-wingers.jpg



    * all nordgen, training made
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-20-2015 at 07:46 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #5
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Murfhy's Law
    If you 're waiting sooooo many seasons for a scout like him


    you 'll find him the season you have 2 good AML/ML, AMR/MR and two good wingers of this kind
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wingers.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	43211



    * all nordgen, training made
    Well nr 27 looks way better anyways 50 tokens saved, this is a good thing
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  6. #6
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,729
    Yes, but you don't wanna know how many greens I spend for training them
    Celtic Warrior likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  7. #7
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Yes, but you don't wanna know how many greens I spend for training them
    I have a pretty good idea

    But then he is only 18 and will last more than 4 years? Scout only two
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    426
    In that case just change your captain and you will have his form fixed in no time.

    Newcomer causing chaos in a well-performing team is too common to be considered coincident. Fixing the form of everyone from this mess is too troublesome, that switching back to the old lineup may be the quickest fix.

    It can be avoided to some degree by never putting newcomers on the starting lineup but sub-in mid game, or go for friendly games with reserved players first.

    Once a player have a serious form break it can be difficult to fix.
    This happened to more than 2 of my captains at the time, that I had to bench them for half a season before his form starts to recover.

  9. #9
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    In that case just change your captain and you will have his form fixed in no time.

    Newcomer causing chaos in a well-performing team is too common to be considered coincident. Fixing the form of everyone from this mess is too troublesome, that switching back to the old lineup may be the quickest fix.

    It can be avoided to some degree by never putting newcomers on the starting lineup but sub-in mid game, or go for friendly games with reserved players first.

    Once a player have a serious form break it can be difficult to fix.
    This happened to more than 2 of my captains at the time, that I had to bench them for half a season before his form starts to recover.
    I think you wrote in the wrong thread? there is nothing about captain here?
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    426
    I'm just suggesting options to deal with the problem, yet captain is one of the most important factor in this case.

    It's not murphys law, there is undisclosed synergy between the players that sometimes you just can't let player A and B work well together.

    You can always try to replace bad form player instead, although bringing more new players is a bit risky that you may end up with even more bad form players if you are unlucky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast