Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sanghaicola

Thread: This season was especially hard, but...;)

Rookie

This season was especially hard, but...;)

This season was especially hard, but...;)-uploadfromtaptalk1425669725117.jpgThis season was especially hard, but...;)-uploadfromtaptalk1425669737974.jpg
    khris likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Congrats! Your League looks like it was very competitive.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congrats! dear .

realy Your League looks like it was very competitive
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest cert killer 300-115 Testking asvab practice test[/url] exam and high quality 220-801 and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated questions with principiacollege pass guarantee along with www.hood.edu training.

Congrats on winning a competitive league. I have had one such league draw so far in 4 seasons and barely missed on the title finishing 2nd barely even without losing to the eventual winner.

It does feel better when your league is full of quality and you still come out on top.

That 2nd season was a trip cause I had 8 teams all between 22.5-30.5Q (for lvl 2) and then the other 7 were just awful even for lvl 1 much less lvl 2. Seriously it went from 8 over 22.5 to the other 7 under 12. Needless to say it was alternating easy wins with games where they were up for grabs. I had the most talented team but only by half a point on avg. I dropped points twice all season outside of the 2 draws with the eventual winner and it was enough to lose by 1 point in spite of a 20+ GD advantage.

There was one team that was so bad that he scored 1 goal in 26 games (oddly enough against me in a 12-1 match lol). The other game I beat him 14-0 which stood alone as my biggest win until I matched it this season against this years bottom dweller (though not quite as bad).

I am getting frustrated by my lack of wins against quality sides but I have a veteran poster here who gave me some great insight into how the games engine is run and showed me that I wasn't prioritizing my skill points as well as I thought I was. I am hoping that helps me turn the corner.

Sorry for the thread highjack. I tend to ramble like this and don't mean to take things over.