Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Message to some moron trying to buy my player...

Message to some moron trying to buy my player...

I have done this once before and got results, decided to try it again, since this is the 7th offer for this player in the past 2 days. I found the player on Facebook and messaged him:

This is <redacted> of Top 11. You made a bid on my player <redacted> of ZERO tokens. I do not sell anyone for ZERO tokens, especially when they are five star players with one skill point away from scout and with a special ability. Would you sell this type of player for nothing? IF not, then why ask me to have him for nothing? He cost me 18 tokens to buy him from another player, and you want to get him 2 days after I buy him and I lose 18 tokens?? What did you drop to make this offer? 8-9 tokens? Again, I paid 18 tokens. And it took me 10 days of constantly making the offer in order to persuade the guy to sell him. Another fact: the seller did not need him - the player was 1* to him and he increased his skills in order to make tokens. He made 5 tokens on the sale. You are asking me to make ZERO tokens on the sale to you. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

In the future, try offering 2-3 tokens to the player you want to buy from and maybe, just maybe they might sell to you.

Also, you should check to see if I need the player first, and if I need him, why would I sell him? Use the grey matter God gave you next time you make an offer and you wont be insulting other managers.

Now, I would update the game to fix this situation by increasing the cost every time the seller denies the sale.
    Example: the player offers ZERO tokens, costing him 8 tokens total. I reject the transaction and the next time he tries to make an offer, it automatically goes to 1 token + the mandatory 8 + the 1 token for the Nordeus cut, for a total of 10 tokens. and if I reject that, it goes to 2 tokens + the mandatory 8 + the 2 tokens for the Nordeus cut for a total of 12 tokens, etc. This way you dont constantly get ZERO token offers.

VIP
    I don't bother with it tho... 99% of offers for my players is 0 tokens and I just love to keep their tokens trapped for 24 hours...

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Now, I would update the game to fix this situation by increasing the cost every time the seller denies the sale.
    Example: the player offers ZERO tokens, costing him 8 tokens total. I reject the transaction and the next time he tries to make an offer, it automatically goes to 1 token + the mandatory 8 + the 1 token for the Nordeus cut, for a total of 10 tokens. and if I reject that, it goes to 2 tokens + the mandatory 8 + the 2 tokens for the Nordeus cut for a total of 12 tokens, etc. This way you dont constantly get ZERO token offers.
    If Nordeus would split those initial token price with sellers, such problems would be avoided... And initial price is not enough for Nordeus, but they want 1 token more for every token sellers will get over the price... Greedy, if you ask me...
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    If Nordeus would split those initial token price with sellers, such problems would be avoided... And initial price is not enough for Nordeus, but they want 1 token more for every token sellers will get over the price... Greedy, if you ask me...
    yes but it is a deterrent. If the cost was low, everyone would be transferring players for nothing. Then how would they make money on tokens?

And yes, I sometimes lock up their tokens, but frankly, i get more satisfaction from messaging them and calling them morons.

I had several guys make the offer while I am online, so I immediately reject it, and they IMMEDIATELY do a new ZERO token offer.
    I reject it again and again and again and the guy did not take the hint. That was the first guy that I messaged and he got the hint and came back with an offer of 5T, which I recall I accepted, but not before I bought a replacement for 1T.
    Gert Funck likes this.

relax, you think you're the only one that gets bad offers lol? I really hope this guy keeps 0Ting you until you snap and sell your whole team lol. And that last bit about the transfer savvy, nice 4T profit bro, many .jpgs could b made in honor of your ruthless negotiation tactics.

I don't like that there is no simple messaging system between managers, mourinho was/is a master of media manipulation and we can't even spit game before/after big matches to our opponents like other sims can lol and this one has his face all over it. good ol top 11-15-condition guessing text battle auction snipe simulator
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-14-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    relax, you think you're the only one that gets bad offers lol? I really hope this guy keeps 0Ting you until you snap and sell your whole team lol. And that last bit about the transfer savvy, nice 4T profit bro, many .jpgs could b made in honor of your ruthless negotiation tactics.

I don't like that there is no simple messaging system between managers, mourinho was/is a master of media manipulation and we can't even spit game before/after big matches to our opponents like other sims can lol and this one has his face all over it. good ol top 11-15-condition guessing text battle auction snipe simulator
    im very relaxed thanks, have been playing this game for 2.5 years, so have had my share of phucking morons zero tokening me to death. I just feel like I have to take it to the next level for my own personal satisfaction.

I am glad there is no personal messaging system, because that is something that is easily abused and really not necessary. If you are friends with someone, you can easily find them on facebook, for the most part.

Famous
    I think taking away one token from offeror is fair in t11 world.

VIP
    Message to some moron trying to buy my player...-42.png Message to some moron trying to buy my player...-43.png

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42.PNG 
Views:	95 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	42825 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43.PNG 
Views:	95 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	42826
    lame! why would any one accept such studid offers?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    lame! why would any one accept such studid offers?
    I don't know lol... anyway, I could get 30-50% more money if I would sell them at auction, through bid war, but it seems they are stupid to realize that...
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast