Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SA for DMR/DML

SA for DMR/DML

I am a bit confused what I should be giving my DMR/MR and DML/ML for special abilities when I have the chance.

Freekick seems a waste as does Shadow
    I never give Penalty
    I might give Wall, but not Aerial
    Dribbler is also a choice, but I give that to my MCs usually.
    Playmaker, not really as I give that to my MC or DMC.

I would tend to give Corner as I dont usually give this to MC/ST/DC types. Does that make sense?

I want to give him an SA so I can sell him easily as I just bought a 5* 18yo to replace him.

I am selling him to my lower account and just really dont know what to give him other than Corner.

Corner, Dribbler or even Play-maker,
    in fact Dribbler is very useful at the Wing. he can turn a match in a different way.
    Playmaker give you more rate of successful passe
    Corner kick is alway useful.
    if i was you Corner is the only choice as you don't have any one. but look at his Passing and crossing stats. if the 2 is better than the other in attacking statas, so go with it.
    speed, strength, dribble is needed for a dribbler
    Passing is needed for a player maker.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Since you're looking to make him more sellable I'd give Dribbler or Wall - CK seem a bit more common so less eye-catching imo.

LOL, i forgot that you wanted to sell him. Dribbler )
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Dreamer
    None really add much value...
    I have never used a DML or DMR, but I can't see how any of those abilities would add much value.

I do not quite understand this logic. It takes almost as much to give a SA as it does to add 5 points to their rating. The latter actually makes them worth more. You can sell a player at 6/7/8/9* they just would be sold to higher levels than your own. Though the cost it takes in green packs outweighs the jump in value if you pay tokens for them.

If it is just that it is difficult to sell players on your server then I understand. I have yet to have any such issue on my server, though I am low level and live in the US

I cannot stomach calling myself American, I am a leftist and was born into a right wing oligarchy that intentionally keeps their citizens ignorant and convinces them they have it great while being sh!+ on, My parents were stationed in Germany while she was pregnant with me and they got orders to return, the flight left 2 days before she would have been barred from flying, thus robbing me of dual citizenship, which I would love to use to leave this sh!+ hole, but in spite of the fact that during the reign of our one good president we saved Britain from certain defeat and liberated the whole of western Europe it is actually easy as can be for a Polish citizen to move to the UK but an American is pretty much f$@&ed unless wealthy...........end of unsolicited rant......

I'm stuck as to choosing one 4 my fullback. I had RWB last season with aerial and he showed up in commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    I cannot stomach calling myself American, I am a leftist and was born into a right wing oligarchy that intentionally keeps their citizens ignorant and convinces them they have it great while being sh!+ on, My parents were stationed in Germany while she was pregnant with me and they got orders to return, the flight left 2 days before she would have been barred from flying, thus robbing me of dual citizenship, which I would love to use to leave this sh!+ hole, but in spite of the fact that during the reign of our one good president we saved Britain from certain defeat and liberated the whole of western Europe it is actually easy as can be for a Polish citizen to move to the UK but an American is pretty much f$@&ed unless wealthy...........end of unsolicited rant......
    LOL

how did you exactly come to this after talking about SA on DML/DMR

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    I do not quite understand this logic. It takes almost as much to give a SA as it does to add 5 points to their rating. The latter actually makes them worth more. You can sell a player at 6/7/8/9* they just would be sold to higher levels than your own. Though the cost it takes in green packs outweighs the jump in value if you pay tokens for them.

If it is just that it is difficult to sell players on your server then I understand. I have yet to have any such issue on my server, though I am low level and live in the US

The logic is that I want to make the guy saleable when I finish with him and an SA usually makes a player more saleable. Who cares if I can make him worth more in terms of ingame money. I just want to sell him and make the $50-60M so I dont have to play 30-40 friendlies to make up for not being able to sell him in the 7 days I need to before I lose the 18yo I just bought to replace him.

FYI, I gave him corner and sold him to my lower account. My lower account sold his DMR/MR with freekick to get him. Just sayin, but I find DMR/MR with freekick a waste, since most ST or MC have it anyways.
    Last edited by Sully; 04-25-2015 at 07:56 AM.

Never buy DMR or DML. They all play bad and are hard to sell cause many managers know that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast