Thread: talk about making my bed....

talk about making my bed....

So I am tanking with this account and want to give more skill points to my GKs, so I put them both in the starting 11. Seems normal right? Well I have been losing the past 6 games straight so I can get far enough behind 7th place to not worry about promotion and it has come time to win the remaining games and bring up attendance and $$$ for the rest of the season in prep for next seasons title win.

BUT....lo and behold:

I cant field a lineup that wont cause an illegal formation 80/20.

I guess I have to wait another game before I start winning again. DAMN YOU NORDEUS!!!!

Last edited by Sully; 04-25-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Famous
    Nordeus may want to help to achieve your goal. It wanted to be nice this time but was scolded again.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-26-2015 at 02:51 AM.

but i think that your squad is great and that you can win no matter what, im dying now to get just one 5 star player

just put all players out of position and waste the condition and you will loose 90% gueranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    just put all players out of position and waste the condition and you will loose 90% gueranteed.
    I dont want to lose...I want to win the remaining games but the stupid game has both my GK at red carded, so I had to play that next game with no GK and automatic 20% possession.

The funny thing was, that next game, I won by default 3-0, so it did not matter.

I still do not get tanking. Is this somehow a way for non token buyers to save up resources?

I play the game for immersion so the last thing I would do is intentionally have a crap season.

Yeah pretty much that and if you tank the league and go all out on cup and cl you can save up some good cash and tokens for a run next season. I've yet to do it either, but I can see myself doing it.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-28-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    I still do not get tanking. Is this somehow a way for non token buyers to save up resources?

I play the game for immersion so the last thing I would do is intentionally have a crap season.
    indeed it is. I should have 10-14 players per account at 6* for next season.

So I have to lose a season to have a team full of scouts....for no money. I will take that any day.

Not only that, but I can usually give special abilities I save up so many skill points...