Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: cheats

banned

as i said before they where cheating and they got banned,

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    gtake a ss noob lol
    you first hoof daddy lol

so you tell me whats a sign of cheating??.....as i have already said nordeus banned these players for cheating

If they were cheating they wouldn't have 1 star bench players I don't think.

Maybe at the end of the season it helps get a better cup draw but it can kill you with a couple injuries.

I am lvl 4, have all 7* starters, all 5-6* bench players and one player over the age of 21. Am I cheating? Nope.....I spend hard earned money and many hours doing every offer worth doing in order to A. Buy fast trainers and B. Green packs to get them there.

Right now I am saving up so that as soon as the new season kicks over I am gonna take my cup draw with around 42Q and then train all my starters up to 9* or around 60Q for lvl 5. It isn't the nicest thing to do but damn I want the treble.

I won't be doing a bit of cheating but there will be people at lvl 8-9 looking at this lvl 5 guy with much better quality and get pissed off when they lose.

Addicted
    Evidence please or just shut up. This is getting tedious.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Moi
    Hi there managers,

Just as a reminder, if you're suspicious a team could be cheating, you can report them to us using the contact form you'll find in our Help Center. We proactively perform constant internal checks to detect cheaters, but there's no harm about reporting a team, we check all reports and all teams found cheating get banned instantly.

As a side note: there are lots of teams out there with 8-9 star players that are not cheating, so don't assume having very good player means user is cheating

Addicted
    @ Moi,what is classed as cheating? Is farming cheating? I may be totally ignorant as I do not know how, and do not want to cheat, but what is classed as cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    @ Moi,what is classed as cheating? Is farming cheating? I may be totally ignorant as I do not know how, and do not want to cheat, but what is classed as cheating.
    Not sure how farming can be cheating, as otherwise why would Nordeus put sponsors on the game?

You can only farm by completing the offers that Nordeus accept and put forward to you.

I've got 13,000 tokens from watching videos. I've followed all the instructions and at no point does it say you can only watch the video once, so by re-watching them you can make more tokens. Occasionally the game locks you out and says no more offers, but other than that, its possible still to farm occasionally.
    dave1311 likes this.

cmon guys, mabe some people stay in the same lvl for 3 season so to make one super team for 3-4 seasons!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12