Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Who is the best menager ever in top11?

Apprentice

Who is the best menager ever in top11?

there have any statistics where we can see who have more seasons/trophies win ever in top eleven?

who is the best menager in t11
    Last edited by besssss; 10-08-2014 at 11:38 AM.

You are.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Anyhow.. i know what you mean but no.. there isnt anything like that on topeleven
    probabbly cause if there's a new guy joining the game.. having 12Q as average, being level 1..no trophys, nothing..
    what would he think if he could see those lvl 55+ guys with over 250Q players & 100+ trophys?
    He would probabbly give up since he knows he can't get there and be the best^^

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Mourinho
    BeckStar, RJSlow and Cat Harrison like this.

I'm proud of ma career as a manager. Thats all I can say, in this game you have different methods to be a successful manager, you can spend real money and Buy tokens, too, depending of your country, you can obtain Tokens watching videos, maybe 3000 per season or so, too, as I do, you can tank the season, and stay for example 4 months in the same level training the team like I did last time (usually I tank 2, but had opportunity to have my first player of 9 stars, so... here the reason ) ...too, you can win leagues adding as friends teams of your level with lower Quality, and you can win the Cup, selling the better players at the end of the season to decrease the Quality and start next season in a Cup of less level, so the you buy again 6* players and you can win it.

Who is the better manager? really for me.. I did to myself this question.... and have a little of nonsense... because... the better is who have more throphies?... and if he payed and have 30 and another that don't pay have 20? have more or less value?... and if in your country you can obtain 40Tokens per day with videos? I'm better than you because I don't wasted a penny and tanking 2 seasons yes 2 seasons no I won the last 8 editions of the Champions League¿? ...and if I love my players and I'm sensibe and don't wanna sell them to have a easy cup? thats why I have 1 Cup... maybe another can have 5 but just I think that the better manager is the manager that enjoy the game playing at his way. As I say, play light.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'm proud of ma career as a manager. Thats all I can say, in this game you have different methods to be a successful manager, you can spend real money and Buy tokens, too, depending of your country, you can obtain Tokens watching videos, maybe 3000 per season or so, too, as I do, you can tank the season, and stay for example 4 months in the same level training the team like I did last time (usually I tank 2, but had opportunity to have my first player of 9 stars, so... here the reason ) ...too, you can win leagues adding as friends teams of your level with lower Quality, and you can win the Cup, selling the better players at the end of the season to decrease the Quality and start next season in a Cup of less level, so the you buy again 6* players and you can win it.

Who is the better manager? really for me.. I did to myself this question.... and have a little of nonsense... because... the better is who have more throphies?... and if he payed and have 30 and another that don't pay have 20? have more or less value?... and if in your country you can obtain 40Tokens per day with videos? I'm better than you because I don't wasted a penny and tanking 2 seasons yes 2 seasons no I won the last 8 editions of the Champions League¿? ...and if I love my players and I'm sensibe and don't wanna sell them to have a easy cup? thats why I have 1 Cup... maybe another can have 5 but just I think that the better manager is the manager that enjoy the game playing at his way. As I say, play light.
    well said but WTF? Which country have 3000 tokens to farm ?
    khris and dave1311 like this.
    Server 52

My crappy county doesn't offer videos to watch, so you cant earn Tokens through them. You can get few tokens playing few apps, but that is almost nothing. Without investing real money here you can't get enough T.
    I think no-one can answer on that question. As Khiris said, to compare managers who buy and don't buy tokens is pointless.

That is why we found our tiny competition. We're now trying to find out who is better of us (11-12 so far) through OMA Masters League (and Dragoon's Cup). Anyone can join if wants, there is free space, but there are also rules, and everyone needs to respect that rules and other members.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post

wait I go to see the info* but yea, depending of publicity some countries have only boosters, others have nothing and others have loads of Tokens, will try to see this info, or if a manager know that pleaze answer, because I know that the amount per month is really high^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    If it's a warm and sunny country I might move there. Then I might win the Cup.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    wait I go to see the info* but yea, depending of publicity some countries have only boosters, others have nothing and others have loads of Tokens, will try to see this info, or if a manager know that pleaze answer, because I know that the amount per month is really high^^
    DAMN MAN I'm gonna move to the 3000's tokens country TODAY !! I make party when I farm 30 token in 1 season ... COME ON
    Server 52

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast