Thread: Ticket prices

Banned

Ticket prices

Please can any1 giv me sum advice on wat the best ticket prices r, i´ve been playin a month and im level 2, so only hav 1000 capacity stadium, had my prices at 8 for league, and was gettin nearly 1000, then lost 2 games consecutive and nxt home game there was just ova 100, was this to do wiv the price or loosin 2 on the trot, wat do other users find is a gud price for all 3 compertitions, thanx guys.

Dreamer
    try 7-6...............

waw am in top of league 3 and only going with 4 .. me too have 1K capacity stadium
    tbh the money gained from the difference is too small to worth a risk losing the 5% possession .. how much you will gain by increasing the price to 7 instead of 4? 3k a match? are you joking?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I came up with the best ticket price you could have. Move the cost upto the highest number in the ticket price possible for your level then divide the highest possible price by 4 and this should be the price you should have your tickets.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I came up with the best ticket price you could have. Move the cost upto the highest number in the ticket price possible for your level then divide the highest possible price by 4 and this should be the price you should have your tickets.
    interesting idea .. will try it .. cheers
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Why by 4?