Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: First Season in Top Eleven Finished

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Those that think badly of it are often the ones that are jealous because they cant do it. I say sod them, if you can get tokens for free by farming then I say do it and don't feel bad about it.

I've farmed for two years (albeit its harder nowadays than it used to be) and I will continue to do so to a degree until that option has been taken from me. I know others that have spent hundreds on this game (and there is even a couple on this site that have clearly spent plus of £1000) to get their advantage. I get a nice chuckle when my team, all funded by free farming is more than matching them.
    Haha, yes, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilZ View Post
    I know some people think badly of it. There isn't that much farming I can do when I look at the offers, but I'll try to stock up. By the way what type of farming do you do (downloading apps, surveys?).
    the best way at the 1st step is survey. but try only the one worth more than 20 TK.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    the best way at the 1st step is survey. but try only the one worth more than 20 TK.
    I think I already did that one. It installed a virus on my computer, thank god I was able to remove it. Still got my tokens though!

бравос

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12