Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: lost championship because my 6* team lost to 4*: 0 - 3 (screenshot)

lost championship because my 6* team lost to 4*: 0 - 3 (screenshot)

see for yourself
    how is it even possible
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lost championship because my 6*  team lost to 4*: 0 - 3 (screenshot)-top_eleven_0_3.jpg  

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's very possible because he had his fire power in the middle and you had only one DC vs 3 attackers.
    One or even two stars difference in quality, it's not enough if you're using wrong formation and your oppo has players in good form.
    dave1311 and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

yeah three attacking players in center verses your one DC, that is very risky even against a weaker team

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Again and for 1000th time I have to say ma words again...

-you see? is a defense of 3, I don't like defenses of 3... no no no, because you see? are not stable.
    Till here my opinion.

LOL

3 Defenders is not the cause of this.

3 WIDE defenders might have contributed to this "SHOCK" loss. If they had been 3 DC narrow, I might have said this was a troll, but why put 2 wide defenders if the opponent is going with a narrow diamond up the middle?

His 3-4-1-2 should have been sufficient to win, had he had the 3 DC narrow as it is close to the 3N-1-4-2 that I use all the time vs narrow diamond. The offense itself keeps the opponent on the defensive...except in this case.

Dreamer
    I think that's a terrible formation to play vs the diamond. You have your guys spread out and he's attacking in the middle.

In the CL semi's last season I played vs a team of all 6 and 7 star players all with abilities, I am a normal team. He played a diamond, i played 451V and beat him 4-0 1-0. He was an active owner and attended both matches. I'm sure he feels the same way as you do, but that's the thing about the diamond, if you got the right guys you can crush it, but play against it wrong and you get killed.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    of course if the game wants to troll you, it doesn't matter how many playing against

lost championship because my 6*  team lost to 4*: 0 - 3 (screenshot)-5-6-troll.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html