Thread: Quality of players

Quality of players

Hi,

It´s like this, my team has and average quality of 18.5 (league 2) but in the transfer list i can´t see player higher than 20 and my brother (also in league 2) with similar average quality of his players can see players up to 28. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ridash View Post
    Hi,

It´s like this, my team has and average quality of 18.5 (league 2) but in the transfer list i can´t see player higher than 20 and my brother (also in league 2) with similar average quality of his players can see players up to 28. Why is that?
    Your on a newer server and your brother isn't.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Maybe because you are at the highest level (fresh group of players) and there are not so many players who are selling good players.

This players who are quality 15-19 are 3 stars?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    it is becoz of the really bad server system that they use at nordeus. They really should link the servers to each other instead of having ppl end up on **** servers wit h**** players, where you dont even wanna play for long coz the players are all so mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Maybe because you are at the highest level (fresh group of players) and there are not so many players who are selling good players.

This players who are quality 15-19 are 3 stars?
    Yes, they are 3 stars

As someone posted in the forum a couple of days ago in the forum "When will be the next server reshuffle" I think that maybe a solution to all these servers that currently have no high level teams and some that have not, resulting in a more even distribution of manager levels on each server.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*