Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 66 - Week 4

Yes United did it, they finally got the bus parked.

the crowd was ecstatic , because this was announced in the game program, and what a bus
    Season 66 - Week 4-leagu.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-park.jpg

maybe it ill just stay parked there for the rest of the day, just for show

and now back on top of the league (Sporting drawed, and we overnight leaders)

Season 66 - Week 4-leagu.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-16-2015 at 09:57 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Oh, what a steal
    Season 66 - Week 4-tranfer.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-transfer2.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-steal3.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-16-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Gabez Teh like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Famous
    Gert: Parked last season what took u so long?
    Buffs Mad, Gert Funck and talisman like this.

Famous
    HUUH I DID IT! Got best avarage (yet) Oppo in Cup 16 (who else? )

first game was a tight 1-1 at away!

and home: at 70th minute i gave up

and miracle happened 5 minutes later, my young talent AMC got the opportunity and shot a rocket from far away!

OOOH and look whos injured! GUYS! really?

Season 66 - Week 4-kupa16s4.jpg

League: Buffs FC win 2 games in a row \o/ to squeeze up closer to a CL spot >.<

After a 2-0 away win v 4th yesterday to get within 4 pts a 3-1 win today, alongsides 4th's second defeat, gets the Buffs to within 1 pt. It also closes the gap to the leader from 13 to 10 pts but we've given up on the title.....while still secretly hoping for a miracle

Cup: A 6-0 home win in the Cup was marred only by a 2 day injury to Striker Jack Harper after 2 mins. Unfortunately Buffs Mad didn't notice it and new reserve striker Stephen Naismith had to wait until the 31st min to mark his debut.

Jim Baxter, ML, opened the scoring on 30 mins before James Morrison, MC, closed out the half with a strike for 2-0. Morrison's midfield partner Liam Henderson was relieved of CK duties and responded with a goal on 49 mins which ultimately lifted his recent poor performances (rating 8). DMC Hansen headed home a CK from new corner taker Ryan Gauld, MR, before Naismith, ST, marked his debut with a goal, assisted by Morrison.

So young Harper is stuck on 31 goals, 12 assists and 11 MoM while Morrison improves to 7 goals, 15 assists and 2 MoM.

Tomorrow sees the Buffs take on 7th in the league so that'll be a draw then.

Addicted
    Mini update my end.

Rhondda Rovers main team went up against ID FC in the second leg of the Cup. Unfortunately, I was unable to watch the match but it looked relatively easy as we took a two goal lead to make it 4-1 on aggregate and two away goals to me. Only four goals from them would give them the tie. Despite two late goals, we won 4-3 on aggregate and progress to the next round.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-16-12-16-37.jpg

A good positive was new signing Sevilla scoring and getting an 8 on his debut. Hopefully he continues like this.

In the League, the reserves went up against Langenwedding something at home and once again, I forgot to watch the match as I dozed off. However, it seems that it was an easy match as we won 3-0.

Season 66 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-05-16-17-44-07.jpg

Hotz had a good debut as well, scoring a goal and assisting another to receive his 8 rating.
    Gert Funck, talisman and Buffs Mad like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Oh, what a steal
    are you sure about this ? ok, they are nordgen but they are 4* players and it's the middle of the season

OOOH and look whos injured! GUYS! really?
    I never sub an injured GK, it's a bonus from the game
    Gabez Teh and Buffs Mad like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

End of the second week and the Palace Casuals status report...

The pressures of two matches a day in three competitions are telling on a team, and while performances in the Cup and Champions League have been excellent, some of the League results have been disappointing.

Having led the League table by 6 points at one time, a draw and two defeats in the past 5 games have seen Casuals lose that lead and 1st place after a defeat by the team that is, on paper, the strongest team in the league.

Season 66 - Week 4-league-round-12.jpg

In the Champions League, Palace Casuals topped Group A and progress to the next round in the upper half of the draw. The only goal conceded in the Qualifying Group was in the first match defeat to Aviron Bayonnais.

Season 66 - Week 4-champs-final-table.jpg

In the Cup, the highlight was the defeat of Glory FC in the 'Top 16' Round, Casuals conceding one level and 2.4 in quality to their opponents but managed two 2-0 leg wins for a 4-0 aggregate score.

Season 66 - Week 4-cup-knockout.jpg

The playing staff has had a couple of changes over the past week, Jackson Babou Noubi and Onur Haubner departing and two Youth players taking their place. Jordan Bridges and Sam Harrold have already featured on the pitch, appearing for the final 14 minutes of the final Champions League Group game against ROMA.

Catalin Neagu, Claude Pinto and Omar Hansen have featured heavily in the scorers column and are the top three scorers for the club this term. Johan Shaqiri's four efforts this term have all been long-range shots, and other players have chipped in with goals at important times. Neagu and Hansen also appear in the League Performance tables.

Season 66 - Week 4-player-stats.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-league-top-scorers.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-league-top-assists.jpgSeason 66 - Week 4-league-top-rated.jpg

More details in the Team Showcase thread for Palace Casuals...
    Last edited by talisman; 05-17-2015 at 10:37 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    I never sub an injured GK, it's a bonus from the game
    i felt it, no! i KNEW it!!! i swear! read it in several topics and posts you and (at least) same experienced managers dont sub a GK...

DAAANG...

from my alltime fav:

nikolgiorgos and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    are you sure about this ? ok, they are nordgen but they are 4* players and it's the middle of the season
    Yes, I am sure I will get plenty tokens and money in negotiation next season

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast