Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lost Team.

Dreamer
    Results of playing 2-2-2-2-2Lost Team.-untitled.jpg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devils View Post
    Hi.

I hope someone can help me fix this.
    Yesterday when i opened the app, my team was gone and the app asked to make a new team.
    I used earlier it that day, it is on a Iphone 5.

Have anyone else experienced this and is there a way to recover it?
    With a name like Red Devils, perhaps your team has been bought by an American franchise?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    With a name like Red Devils, perhaps your team has been bought by an American franchise?
    He might be a Crawley Town fan, You don't know that?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    Results of playing 2-2-2-2-2Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	2851
    Bit silly really TBH, I can understand when youve already won the league or your delibrately throwing games to avoid promotion, but not when you were 7 points clear and the league isn't over.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Top Eleven game problems

I have a problem with the game Top Eleven. I saw that for some time, my team football,'' ZENZEN loosing very weak teams. Gain in friendly matches against weak players with the same teams that are physically and mentally weak players, but players lose physical and mental well trained in friendlies against the same team. It does not seem like something normal and teams atop the stars are weaker than me. If you do not take any action or resolution, you get out of any app that offers Facebook game soon.
    Last edited by pepito_gem; 03-04-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pepito_gem View Post
    I have a problem with the game Top Eleven. I saw that for some time, my team football,'' ZENZEN loosing very weak teams. Gain in friendly matches against weak players with the same teams that are physically and mentally weak players, but players lose physical and mental well trained in friendlies against the same team. It does not seem like something normal and teams atop the stars are weaker than me. If you do not take any action or resolution, you get out of any app that offers Facebook game soon.
    I guess u r pretty new manager, I would advice you to check your player stat. 1st

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    Results of playing 2-2-2-2-2Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	2851
    The result is clear cut when there's no players on the far left or far right.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12