Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Good formation

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    how are you gonna counter that excellent formation?
    Maybe focus passing on left flank, putting 4 players on left side to out-number them. The most important is man-to-man marking.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

OK, so Dennie FC's manager must be still around, as the default formation has now been altered:

Good formation-s22-dennie-fc-2.jpg

Their opponent today played against 20% possession (as the GK is out of position, at least). The two vacant spots were occupied in the match by Healy (DL) in GK and McCabe (DC) in DL - the match computer didn't even try by putting Healy in the DL position...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This is stupid.
    After day 7 , all those abandoned teams should be replaced by bot teams with 3* (and couple of 4*) as a started team, with some normal formation and players in their correct position.
    These teams shouldn't participate in the league.
    Half teams will get just the 3 points of a 3-0 score and other half teams will dominate with the danger of an injury.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Which is effectively how I was pushed out of Championship contention last season. I got a home 3-0 default win against a similar team while the other team in contention went away to same team and won 10-0, thus putting their goal difference out of range. I needed a 10 goal win myself (I had better goals scored) against an over-performing mid-table team but got trolled to make the whole thing a moot point anyway...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This is stupid.
    After day 7 , all those abandoned teams should be replaced by bot teams with 3* (and couple of 4*) as a started team, with some normal formation and players in their correct position.
    These teams shouldn't participate in the league.
    Half teams will get just the 3 points of a 3-0 score and other half teams will dominate with the danger of an injury.
    Those teams which win by 3-0 without playing may arrange more friendly matches and then may be even further exposed to risk of injury.

I like your idea of replacing these teams to make the matches meaningful. But a 3 or 4 star teams with players in correct position is likely stronger and more stable. This may not be fair to the teams which need to face them.

As I know, these teams will be locked after the manager is idle for about 30 days (not sure about this figure). They may be available for taken over for another manager. If these teams are not taken over, I hope they will be abandoned at next season and believe that this is the current practice.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Which is effectively how I was pushed out of Championship contention last season. I got a home 3-0 default win against a similar team while the other team in contention went away to same team and won 10-0, thus putting their goal difference out of range. I needed a 10 goal win myself (I had better goals scored) against an over-performing mid-table team but got trolled to make the whole thing a moot point anyway...
    This is reality. Exactly the same as real life football. Hard to be completely fair in this case. I have a rough idea, maybe using the average losing margin (for losing matches only) of the team instead of 0-3 is slightly fairer.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-11-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Visionary S
    Just one word relegation.

I like your idea of replacing these teams to make the matches meaningful. But a 3 or 4 star teams with players in correct position is likely stronger and more stable. This may not be fair to the teams which need to face them.
    It's an example, the roster of a bot team, you know.
    Full of 3* players and a couple of 4-5*.
    An active, 35T manager can have (at least the started 11)a team of 4* players and with good coaching can win those teams.

Just one word relegation.
    An abandoned team will cause the same problems to every level.

My proposal is replacing by a bot team and freezing till the manager would be active again.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It's an example, the roster of a bot team, you know.
    Full of 3* players and a couple of 4-5*.
    An active, 35T manager can have (at least the started 11)a team of 4* players and with good coaching can win those teams.
    I understand that a non-coached team is usually easily handled by any team with manager. But I still think it is fairer that all teams in same league will face the same abandoned team till the season end. And then the abandoned team should be removed.

There is no perfect solution. In real world I will prefer cancelling all matches of the abandoned teams and then the league is competed by the remaining 12 teams.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

My oppo in the Cup today !
    The only thing I had to do, is to shot at the target
    and to have less than two injuries
    Good formation-1st-cup-oppo.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123